Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/14/2005 11:02:03 AM EDT
I can't say I'm shocked. I fucking hate Nazis.

In a letter posted on its Web site the head of the white supremacist group Aryan Nations offers his thanks to radical Islamic terrorists and extends the group's hand of friendship.

Aryan Nations National Director August Kreis writes (www.aryan-nations.org), "We as an organization will also endeavor to aid all those who subvert, disrupt and are (sic) malignant in nature to our enemies. Therefore I offer my most sincere best-wishes to those who wage holy Jihad against the infrastructure of the decadent, weak and Judaic-influenced societal infrastructure of the West. I send a message of thanks and well-wishes to the methods and works of groups on the Islamic front against the jew such as Al-Qaeda and Sheik Usama Bin Ladin, Hamas, Islamic Jihad, Hezbollah and to all Jihadis worldwide who fight for the glory of the Khilafah and the downfall of the anti-life and anti-freedom System prevalent on this earth today.

Kreis continues by saying (sic), " I ask our Islamic fellow fighters against jewry to remember the co-operation between Mufti Haj Mohammad Amin al-Husseini and Reichsfuhrer Heinrich Himmler during the last century and to remember that all that is of the past it is our duty to surpass!"

Next Kreis tells his ominous vision for the future (http://aryan-nations.org/wulfranhall/kreis_interview.htm). "I see ... violent acts taking place against high places that represent the(sic) jewish domination of our lives here in (sic) Amerika...."

Next time an 88 stops by, or when you read that thread about them here, just remember which side they are really on.

Got this off Jihad Watch. Which is a good website to keep up to date on Crazy Muslim nuts.
www.jihadwatch.org/archives/005303.php
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:05:35 AM EDT
[#1]
The stupid bastards are actually siding with the muslim fanatics? Do they actually think this is going to gain them support?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:19:36 AM EDT
[#2]
But, these same Nazis are getting support on the board for thier actions with the Minutman project in AZ.

I absolutly hate illeagal immigration, but these groups are the biggest supporters of the militia actions on our boarder.  

I find it amazing that ROP supporters  are going to protect our boarders!  Bull sh*t!  They will protect only what they think will help them and support whoever they think will move the anti Jewish mood forward.  They are going to get our gun rights pulled one day and then we will be as sorry as hell!

Beware what you support, you may be slitting your own throat
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:20:46 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
The stupid bastards are actually siding with the muslim fanatics? Do they actually think this is going to gain them support?

+ 10000000000000 WTF? They're dumber than I thought...
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:26:25 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Dumbass white supremacist's.  But in their view, it would be the next step in the all encompasing war for domination of the world. If they are following how Hitler the house painter thought, Jews are everyones enemy and therefore everyone should fight together to destroy them.  Followed by the continuation of the war to dominate the world as the master race, in which they will then fight the Islamists.  Simple isn't it.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:35:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Does being Asian exclude me from joining?
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:40:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Nothing new about this. There has been strong evidence for years of ties between white supremacist and Arab terrorist groups.

Scum tend to flow with other Scum.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:45:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Nothing new about this. There has been strong evidence for years of ties between white supremacist and Arab terrorist groups.

Scum tend to flow with other Scum.

Yep.  OK City was potentially one of those incidents.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top