Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2005 8:55:33 AM EDT
What a hoot.  These kids had a ball and it was great fun watching them.

His first swing wasn't that great:

Then he got a base hit:

At third base talking to his dad, my son-in-law:

Scoring a run on a base hit:

The best fielder of the bunch was this little doll.  They had her at the pitcher's position and nothing within reach got by her.  She was good:

Link Posted: 3/14/2005 8:59:48 AM EDT
[#1]
gotta love it...my sons t/ball starts next week!!!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:02:34 AM EDT
[#2]
AWesome.

My son played T-ball then stopped for a bit becuase he wanted the ball thrown. He didnt like having to hit it off a tee. I told him to stick with it and we was on their all star team. HE stopped playing ball for a few years and now joined little league baseball. Plays Pitcher and 1st base now. All the coaches were amazed at his ability to throw accurately and catch.

I am glad he is into it. Marlins upcommin pitcher.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 9:16:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I love T-Ball down to the kid that lays down and watches the clouds go by in the outfield to the parent [there's always at least one] who knows their kid is destained for MLB but isn't trying hard enough or isn't getting the right amount of attention from the coach.

Here's my little slugger - a south paw - which makes him a 'curve ball' to coach!

Whoops, better turn around son!

How to run bases with STYLE!

Patty
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 10:32:41 AM EDT
[#4]

T-ball has got to be one of the greatest sports of all time. It should be an Olympic event.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 10:36:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Our first game of the season is this coming Satuday.
We don't have Tball just Coach pitch.

I love going to those games.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:01:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Great pictures guys.  I love baseball and am so glad I got into it when I was young.  I am still playing.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:11:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Good stuff!  
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:11:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Great pictures!
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:41:25 AM EDT
[#9]
We're signing our five year old grandson up in a week.  We've been practicing with him for months and he is very good with the lumber now.  I pitch underhand fairly fast and he usually gets good wood on it and pulls the ball...which I find amazing.  He has a strong arm too but needs work with the leather.

I only played about four years.  His grandma played more in womenz softball.  She's the real player.

Yea...he and his older sis live with us.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 11:44:14 AM EDT
[#10]
Very cool. My daughter starts this week. My son still has a year to go.
Great pics, thanks for sharing Larry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top