Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/14/2005 1:00:16 AM EDT
It shouldn't be much of a surprise to most here, but I was curious so I searched the Better Business Bureau for Botach Tactical.  They have a F rating.  I've ordered from them 3 or 4 times and have gotten my stuff, but I had to do a little calling a couple times.  Ordered a pair of Corcoran Mauraders earlier this year and had no problems.  I had to call a couple of times on the Converse boots that are on clearance I just ordered, but I got an e-mail with a tracking number for UPS.  Checked it and it said they are on the way.  Here's the search result of the BBB:

Botach Tactical BBB  Rating
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 1:06:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Blowtach Slacktical
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 1:27:01 AM EDT
[#2]
They suck.  They remind me of all those New York camera store scammers.  They sound like them on the phone too.  Hmmmm???
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top