Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2001 11:02:41 AM EDT
How long will we put up with the politicians stripping away our rights?We are slowly being cooked like a frog in a pot.Gentlemen,Bush won't repeal any of the UN-CONSTITUTIONAL GUN LAWS or executive orders that were signed by Bill Klinton.We need to organize and to form a group to get our message across.The NRA hasn't prevented one single ban!!!!!!We need a protest in Washington,a non-violent one.They can't arrest millions can they??It would be worth it to ensure the Bill of Rights is no longer raped and butchered!Why is it ok for Diane Feinslime to carry a .38 and not me.We need actions not words!Remember the NRA actually helped push the National Firearms Act of 1934,my dollars won't support them.We need to form a huge organization
to combat these tyrannical laws.This is not only for guns but all laws.The politicans understand only one thing...............MONEY

Link Posted: 6/27/2001 10:56:40 PM EDT
[#1]
So far, our rights have only been field stripped.
They will be detail stripped soon.

McUZI
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 1:48:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Do not worry, we out number the scum and are better armed!

Americans will take whatever other arms, supplies or other logistics they deem they need from the tyrants enforcers!

In our time too!

TYRANNOCTUNUS (latin meaning tyrant slayer)
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 1:16:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Do not worry, we out number the scum and are better armed!

Americans will take whatever other arms, supplies or other logistics they deem they need from the tyrants enforcers!

In our time too!

TYRANNOCTUNUS (latin meaning tyrant slayer)
View Quote
Imagine the un takes more control of the world food supply.people will do anything for food,and the safety of their family.
people generally are sheep,hence sheeple.I my self would rather be dead than a prisoner in my own country.
     We need an 80,000,000 man march(with beer,tobacco products and red meat)to voice the true opinion of the real working man.

Link Posted: 6/28/2001 1:30:35 PM EDT
[#4]
sobekra70, I couldn't support you more however organizing something like that would prove to be tough. Many so-called Pro-gunners are nothing more than sell-outs and when the time comes will fold under pressure. The second amendment was intended to give people the right to defeat a corrupt government but so many people have lost sight of that. However, if you think we can organize it I'll be there(with my evil weapon of course)
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 1:49:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 3:43:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Anybody read [u]Unintended Consequences[/u]?

How about [u]Term Limits[/u] by Vince Flynn?

(Did I really write that?)
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 4:12:14 PM EDT
[#7]
With so many teenage drivers on the roads lately, I may not live to see the revolution (had two very close calls both yesterday and today--both young girls in cars they probably don't own).

Maybe too many kids went to see that Fast and Furious movie?
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
sobekra70, I couldn't support you more however organizing something like that would prove to be tough. Many so-called Pro-gunners are nothing more than sell-outs and when the time comes will fold under pressure. The second amendment was intended to give people the right to defeat a corrupt government but so many people have lost sight of that. However, if you think we can organize it I'll be there(with my evil weapon of course)
View Quote
I agree that most will do nothing!But when is it too much?We left England because the king could strip you of rights and land!Try not to pay your property taxes.I truly believe that it is more than guns,it is everything we hold sacred!How many times do you hear the U.S.is a democracy?When did that happen?We are a Republic!Our kids are taught the new version of the Bill of Rights!It is an ABOMINATION!In every aspect of our life the kids are taught how toavoid thinking for themselves,how blame society or the wrong type of diapers were worn.Our nation has become a nation of blame throwers and pussies!People hold assholes like Martin Sheen in Demigog status when he is a communistic jagoff.When do actors or directors or politians,for that matter,now what is best for YOU!
Only you know what is best!we must try to organize,you are right,it won't be easy.We have to try!Remember Alec Baldwin was moving to France because our country is to violent,then he portrys an American hero?Jimmy Doolittle had more balls in his pocket than Alec Baldwin could ever have.Remember the price of freedom won't come cheap or easy!If you doubt that it is getting worse then practice carring your passport to move from state to state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top