Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/13/2005 4:45:09 PM EDT
This is GOOD! On NBC
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:46:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I've seen the first two episodes and have to admit that it's been really good.

The third episode's on in about 12 minutes...  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:05:13 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've seen the first two episodes and have to admit that it's been really good.

The third episode's on in about 12 minutes...  

Really? It just finished here in NY, I won't say anything about it. But Oh man, it was GOOD!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:05:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Nope, I'm watching Gladiator.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:23:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Awesome show. Glad to see that 3rd fighter leave.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:36:24 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

He was an a-hole +
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:35:18 PM EDT
[#6]
The only thing that I don't like about the show is Stalone.  WTF?  Why does he act like he knows anything about boxing?  He played a boxer in a movie, BFD.......does he realy box?  By the way he acts, you'd think he actually won a title.   I just found it stupid when he was arguing with Suger Ray about the fight.  That and he is an anti gun piece of shit!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 7:56:54 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He was an a-hole +

I thought he was a Puerto Rican.  I wondered why he was named "Ahmed" and yelled "Allahu ackbar!" before the fight.  Was he a convert to the ROP or something?

Nope, he's from Lebanon.  He was a punk, glad he lost.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 5:23:08 AM EDT
[#8]
Combat Missions, Survivor, Apprentice. I've liked them all, but don't know about boxing. However hear they are getting good reviews. Will try to watch it.

M4-AK
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 1:34:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Combat Missions, Survivor, Apprentice. I've liked them all, but don't know about boxing. However hear they are getting good reviews. Will try to watch it.

M4-AK

Do it man, you will have a great time.
Link Posted: 3/14/2005 1:41:30 PM EDT
[#10]
You guys watch the UFC reality show on Spike?  THAT SHOW KICKS ASS!

The Contender's better than the Oscar De LaHoya show on Fox was - they didn't even let all the episodes show - halfway through - they moved the show to the Fox Sports cable channel.

In terms of the fights - although I don't care for the condensed showing certain parts of the rounds - this shows the difference between watching amatuers and pro's fight.

One thing all these shows could do to help out is to find a way to get more women in bikinis on somehow.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top