Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2005 4:24:53 PM EDT
Is there any Dr out there that uses or person that has a Medtronic Spine stimulator?
I am looking at different pain sites and see bad things about it wires not working or batteries going dead. You can't have MRI or go be defib if you have a heart attack. Also no Ultar sound and lots of other problems.
I need to know if this device works since they want to put one into me.
None of the pain meds I was on work any more and I just had to do a rapid detox to get off the Morphine. I go on the 3-18-05 for a trial, but I am in so much pain it is unreal.
I use my external TENS machine and it helps some but I can't walk sit-up very long or go up and down stairs.
PLEASE anyone let me know if you have this MEdtronic device in you or a DR who inplants them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top