Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2005 11:57:49 AM EDT
I am interested and just wondering if anyone is making a affordable galil because of the expieration of the AWB?

any options or pics how are the prices?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:15:50 PM EDT
[#1]
doesn't vector make them?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:17:54 PM EDT
[#2]
its not on vectors website but Ive heard rumors, ORF has them on their website.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:24:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Galils are one of those guns that I want "Factory-Direct'.

I had a great ARM a few years ago (Tritium sights dead as a doornail) but, GOHD, it were purty!

These days there seem to be any number of Galil sources though so, any decent clone reciever with a parts-kit built on it "should" get you fairly close to what you're looking for.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:26:26 PM EDT
[#4]
There's a good many Galil options out there.

Just have a credit card with no limit...
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:34:07 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Galils are one of those guns that I want "Factory-Direct'.

I had a great ARM a few years ago (Tritium sights dead as a doornail) but, GOHD, it were purty!

These days there seem to be any number of Galil sources though so, any decent clone reciever with a parts-kit built on it "should" get you fairly close to what you're looking for.

any links to some complete rifles?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:34:41 PM EDT
[#6]
I have to say i have never seen a complete one in a gun store, just pics on the internet
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:42:29 PM EDT
[#7]
I would say skip the galil, they are great weapons but are expensive, heavy, parts are more expensive than AR's and more difficult to mount optics on.

Cheap=AK

Expensive and classy go AR
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 12:46:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Galils are just really heavy AK's. Do yourself a favor and get a Robinson Arms VEPR KTR-03 and you'll be MUCh happier.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top