Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2001 9:47:10 AM EDT
I didn't get to go saturday as I had planned, something came up. I did get to go sunday and I had a good time. I walked around with 2 AR15's almost the whole time. I had about 8 or so people come up to me and asked about them and a few said they wish they had the money but I didn't have any buyers. Both were Olympic Arms post ban A2's with heavy barrels and one had an A2 stock and the other had a non collapsible stock. I was asking $600 each. The cheapest one I saw at the show was $700. I guess people want you to give stuff away..lol I ended up trading both for a IMI Model A pre ban UZI 9mm. I also had to give $250 cash to boot. The price on the UZI was $1500. I had $550 invested in each rifle so it only cost me $1350 for the UZI. I thought it was a pretty good deal considering it was NIB and had never been fired. I have seen them for higher prices.
Does anyone here own an UZI? If so how do you like yours? I fired it when I got home and I love it. I have to say its one of my favorite guns in my collection. So did anyone else buy anything at the gun show?? If so lets hear about it.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 9:49:44 AM EDT
[#1]
The Uzi is a fun little gun. Hope you enjoy it.
Ice
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 11:41:48 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought several USGI 30-rounders, a couple panels for my RAS, some back issues of SAR, and some cleaning gear...

I also met Juggernaut, and his dad xanadu. Great people!

Can't wait for the next one.
Link Posted: 6/27/2001 10:51:02 PM EDT
[#3]
There is a Bill Goodman show coming up July 7th and 8th at the Nashville fair grounds so I plan on going to it also. I saw a guy at a table with a pre ban Polytech AK 47 with an underfolding stock and bayonet for $999. If he's at the Goodman show I would like to get it. It was slick. Maybe I'll luck up and get to meet a few of you there. It would be cool to put some faces with the nicks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top