Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2005 9:25:56 AM EDT
can one legally own a sks with pistol grip?(sawed off shoulder stock type).................... I am having a discussiong with someone on this and you know how that goes.

I live in Oklahoma> (for those wondering)
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:28:46 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
can one legally own a sks with pistol grip?(sawed off shoulder stock type).................... I am having a discussiong with someone on this and you know how that goes.

I live in Oklahoma> (for those wondering)

I dont know about Federal and OK laws but CA is a huge F*****G "NO!"

although you can get Dragonov stocks for SKS... I dont get it.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:30:09 AM EDT
[#2]
from what i've been told, as long as it's got the rifle length barrel, it's still a legal rifle.

Also, something to concider. Import ban. Did you just modify an imported rifle to a state that woudl not allow it to be importable? If so, the US parts count issue comes into play.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top