Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/13/2005 8:51:12 AM EDT

"BAGHDAD, Iraq  — Two American security contractors were killed and a third wounded in a roadside bomb attack south of the Iraqi capital, the U.S. Embassy (search) said Sunday."

www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,150252,00.html
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:57:44 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Breaking news on Fox.

"BAGHDAD, Iraq  — Two American security contractors were killed and a third wounded in a roadside bomb attack south of the Iraqi capital, the U.S. Embassy (search) said Sunday."

Youre about 2 hours late with this.  DUPE!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:02:55 AM EDT
[#2]
Dont know that I would consider this a DUPE seeing how it was posted in the Team forum and not in general. Regardless, they deserve a salute !!!!!!!

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 9:44:20 AM EDT
[#3]
My prayers go out to their friends and family.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:07:04 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Breaking news on Fox.

Went back 20 pages to 11 March and did not find anything on this. Did you see it in another forum?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:51:19 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Breaking news on Fox.

Went back 20 pages to 11 March and did not find anything on this. Did you see it in another forum?

My fault entirely its in the team forum.  I forget not everyone has access to the all the naked women and beer you can drink.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top