Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 5:55:29 PM EDT
Say you got sent to prison, falsely convicted and have no chance of getting out though legal means before you sentance is up, how long would your sentance have to be before you tried to escape. Remember, if you try to escape you could be killed in the process, have time added to you sentance, and would have to live as a fugitive.

Im think where I am right now in life (20 years old) i might just do my time in peace if it was under ten years, if it was over id being willing to take the risks. What do you think?

Yea, I know its random
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:56:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Whether I was guilty or not I would do anything possible to escape and evade recapture.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:57:32 PM EDT
[#2]
20 huh? I would have guessed younger.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:59:05 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
20 huh? I would have guessed younger.

clever guy
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:01:18 PM EDT
[#4]
in my state you get an extra 6 years...may be worth the risk in the short term but living as a fugitive for life would suck, we've caught most of the idiots that have escaped within a year or less.

eventually you will screw up and you will be caught, it's only a matter of time
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:01:49 PM EDT
[#5]
under 20 yrs? I would sit it out so I can be with my kids and continue life.

Anything past that I would try to get out but know it will take time. Perhaps even 20 years just to wait for the moment and hoping from facility to facility. Something like that will take some time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top