Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 5:34:34 PM EDT
Hey there folks, a new/old member checking in.  Or back in.  I used to post under the name deadman a while ago, but lost the account when I lost my hotmail account.  But now I'm back and better than ever.  I have been reborn as a sophisticated douching robot, sent from the future to douche those who cannot (or will not) douche themselves.  I have been improved over the 2000 model, to include "Do not kill geezers with douche" algorithms.  And yes, I do realize that I'll take some shit for making a dumb-assed first post like this.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:35:58 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:36:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Hey there folks, a new/old member checking in.  Or back in.  I used to post under the name deadman a while ago, but lost the account when I lost my hotmail account.  But now I'm back and better than ever.  I have been reborn as a sophisticated douching robot, sent from the future to douche those who cannot (or will not) douche themselves.  I have been improved over the 2000 model, to include "Do not kill geezers with douche" algorithms.  And yes, I do realize that I'll take some shit for making a dumb-assed first post like this.

Ya, you're gonna get it. Doucheatron3000? Are you serious?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:36:16 PM EDT
[#3]
You mean "douche" as in French for shower, or "douche" as in "use it when your mangina has that 'not so fresh' feeling?"
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:37:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:44:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Can I be the Cuntwasher 5000?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:44:49 PM EDT
[#6]
oh so in before the lock
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:46:48 PM EDT
[#7]
This one might get good.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:47:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I like pussy, but douching them wouldnt be fun.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:47:55 PM EDT
[#9]
I hope there's a rational explanation.  Like drugs.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:48:25 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
oh so in before the lock

+1. IBTB, perhaps?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:49:19 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

[
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:50:13 PM EDT
[#12]
When I die I want to be cremated and douched.Oh and IBTL.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:50:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
oh so in before the lock

+1. IBTB, perhaps?

yeah I see that coming soon
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:51:44 PM EDT
[#14]
So you like douche with your pie?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:52:30 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
oh so in before the lock

+1. IBTB, perhaps?

yeah I see that coming soon

Yep right on the horizon.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:55:46 PM EDT
[#16]
Hey Douche, kiss my  
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:00:13 PM EDT
[#17]
where is Wave when you need him?

he was nuking threads in like 20 seconds flat last sunday
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:00:55 PM EDT
[#18]
WOW...this place has gotten even faster since I've been gone...15 replies in 1/2 hr!  The name is just some stupidity I was inspired to make once...I use it frequently when playing online games (Currently Half-life 2) because let's face it, it's probably just a tiny bit embarassing to be killed by someone of my name.  And as far as the board goes, I've seen a user named A-nus.  Doucheatron is NOT that bad(ok, yes it is, but come on, A-nus for cryin' out loud!  At least I'm just an asshole, not naming myself after them).

And if I might ask, what's IBTB?  I'm familiar with IBTL, but this one's new to me.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
WOW...this place has gotten even faster since I've been gone...15 replies in 1/2 hr!  The name is just some stupidity I was inspired to make once...I use it frequently when playing online games (Currently Half-life 2) because let's face it, it's probably just a tiny bit embarassing to be killed by someone of my name.  And as far as the board goes, I've seen a user named A-nus.  Doucheatron is NOT that bad(ok, yes it is, but come on, A-nus for cryin' out loud!  At least I'm just an asshole, not naming myself after them).

And if I might ask, what's IBTB?  I'm familiar with IBTL, but this one's new to me.

It's a little worse than getting a thread locked.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#20]
LOCK LOCK LOCK
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:03:09 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
You mean "douche" as in French for shower, or "douche" as in "use it when your mangina has that 'not so fresh' feeling?"

I thought the French word for shower was "Tuesday."
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:03:44 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Cute. Real cute. A-Nus is short for Alfred Nussbaum. He's a survivor of the Warsaw Ghetto Uprising and a genuine hero, and you have the nerve to compare his username to "Doucheatron?" You'll have a lovely time here, I'm sure.

Mods? Can we get a ruling/ban on this?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:07:41 PM EDT
[#23]
Nassy stuff
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:09:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Not good for a "first post"... consider this a warning as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top