Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2005 2:32:49 PM EDT
Teacher Accused Of Smoking Marijuana With Class

POSTED: 11:53 am EST March 11, 2005
UPDATED: 3:08 pm EST March 11, 2005

A Fresno, Calif., teacher was arrested after police said he smoked pot in the middle of his class, and allowed the kids to join in, according to a Local 6 News report.

"What he did he sent two students, apparently, to his personal vehicle to retrieve his marijuana and a smoking pipe," Fresno police spokesman Gregg Sanders said. "When the two students returned, Mr. Bochim and approximately 10 students smoked the marijuana in class."

Police were called to the school after teachers and students smelled pot and a teacher discovered a text message on a student's cell phone sent from one of the kids smoking pot.

Bochin faces felony drug charges and misdemeanor counts of contributing to the delinquency of minors. Also, many of the students could be expelled.

Bochin is free on bail and is to appear in court March 23.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 2:47:54 PM EDT
[#1]
DUDE!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 2:51:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 2:56:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Parent:  "How was school today son?"

Child: "It was alright.  I smoked a fatty with the wood shop teacher.  Then me and Timmy tag teamed the Home Ec teacher in the back of her Volvo."
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#4]
And the sad thing is, he's a special ed tecaher in an elemantary school...
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:56:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Remember, teachers' unions are among the most important contributors to lefty political activities.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:57:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:01:32 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Remember, teachers' unions are among the most important contributors to lefty political activities.

+1  Comies the worst thing that has ever happened to this country is socialized education.  I get so sick of the teachers.  A teacher in my daughter's school complained to her that he's underpaid and can barely make ends meet on his salary.  My daughter piped in, "quit complaining you make twice as much as my dad does."  That's my girl.  

Patty
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:20:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1  Comies the worst thing that has ever happened to this country is socialized education.  I get so sick of the teachers.  A teacher in my daughter's school complained to her that he's underpaid and can barely make ends meet on his salary.  My daughter piped in, "quit complaining you make twice as much as my dad does."  That's my girl.  

Patty

+1 to your kid.  They should stop complaining.  
BTW-nothing bad happened to your daughter regarding the remark?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:27:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Gotta love those government schools!

GR
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:37:39 PM EDT
[#10]
"What's going on with these teachers?"  Simple. While most folks ignored them, Education in this country has been almost totally taken over by a bunch of amoral LLLiberal douchebags, intent on indoctrinating our children to Hate America and JudeoChristian culture.
It's going to take DECADES to unfuck, all while they CONTINUE to fuck up more of our population.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:40:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
"What's going on with these teachers?"  Simple. While most folks ignored them, Education in this country has been almost totally taken over by a bunch of amoral LLLiberal douchebags, intent on indoctrinating our children to Hate America and JudeoChristian culture.
It's going to take DECADES to unfuck, all while they CONTINUE to fuck up more of our population.

+1. In addition to knowing how to read, your kids should know who God is, what He thinks about them, what their rights are, what their obligations are, the common lies of the left, and how to politely ignore anything contrary to what you've taught them, before they ever cross the threshhold of a schoolhouse.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:41:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Geez, no telling what's next.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:42:23 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Ok, that explains it...I just thought they were too horny.

I never had any horny teachers......except for that one guy....
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:44:21 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

+1 to your kid.  They should stop complaining.  
BTW-nothing bad happened to your daughter regarding the remark?

no, I was a little concern but her teacher said something to the effect of "How would you know and I work a lot harder than your dad does too."  My husband works for the road department and has been manually putting in culverts the last month 10 hours a day in the cold, snow, rain & wind.  Hardly think he works harder!

Patty
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top