Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 12:26:31 PM EDT
Title says it all .

Out of all the various ARFcom dealers Who do you prefer to use , and who do you avoid like the plague? Why do you keep giving the same people business and what turned you off from the ones you don't?

Me .
Top of the list is Bravo Company .
I have had a few transactions with them , and every time not only are my expectations met , they are exceeded . Paul has real customer service skills.Emailing back in detail with in a few hours , and even going so far to find a package and double check to make sure I got the right part when I was the one that told him the wrong part the first time . In fact after my most recent order with them I have decided that from now I am checking there first for it and if they have it I am going thru Paul to get it .If it is on back order . I will live with out it until Paul gets it in .

I have had real good luck with almost all of the dealers I have found from ARFcom , but Bravo is head and shoulders above the rest in my book .

My avoidance is Legal Transfers .
In short ,I had made an order and everything I ordered did not show up .I emailed about the missing part and my return email was an add for the order I had just made. Didn't answer my question at all .I decided I was just going to write it off and avoid them in the future , but I was paying attention and I noticed a few other people seemed to be having the same exact problem I was . I talked to Brasspile about it and he acted as an in between . In the end I got the full order , but the experience left a sour taste so to speak .

So lets here it . Who do you love to order thru and who will you never order from again? Help a fellow ARFcomer make the right choices to have a positive experience ordering from an ARFcom dealer .
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:31:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:34:23 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Will be very soon.....
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:39:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll play.  Here's my list based on my experience:

The Good:
G&R Tactical
ADCO Firearms
Amendment Arms
BravoCompanyUSA
CMMG
Dennys Guns
JTAC Supply
RB Precision
Legal Transfers
MSTN
Quantico Arms

The Bad:
None

There you have it.  I've never had a bad experience with an ARFCOM dealer.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:46:37 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this a "feedback" thread?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:55:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Isn't there an entire feedback forum...?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:58:31 PM EDT
[#6]
I like Tippie,Sableco....
IBTL
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:00:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will be very soon.....

Why?

I don't see it as a feedback thing I am not plus oneing anyone or asking anyone else to do so .

People are always going into GD and saying this place sucks or that place sucks . People are always coming into GD and saying this plays rules or that place rules .

What is wrong for asking for peoples personal preferences?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:04:47 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will be very soon.....

Why?

I don't see it as a feedback thing I am not plus oneing anyone or asking anyone else to do so .

People are always going into GD and saying this place sucks or that place sucks . People are always coming into GD and saying this plays rules or that place rules .

What is wrong for asking for peoples personal preferences?

In the past I have seen this type of thing locked and everyone is told to take it to the EE feedback.

Don't have a problem with it, just seems to go in that direction.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#9]
I have had excellent service from
Adco
Bravo Company
G&R Tactical
Operation Parts
&
SKD_Tactical

I have had zero complaints from any dealer that I have used...Mostly the guys above, as there Customer Service is FANTASTIC, not to say others are not, but these guys get my cash...Until, I hope to get my business off of the ground

Sean
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:08:00 PM EDT
[#10]
Great service from CMMG here. BTW, IBTL - there is a feedback forum.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:08:47 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will be very soon.....

Why?

What is wrong for asking for peoples personal preferences feedback?

Same animal.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:26:13 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will be very soon.....

Why?

Same animal.

hmmm.
hmm 2
hmm3

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:32:27 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

hmmm.
hmm 2
hmm3

A+ on your homework Kodiak

The problem is that positive "preferences" could go on all day, but the minute someone gets slammed- and a couple should- the hammer falls on this thread

seen it happen  
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:36:25 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

hmmm.
hmm 2
hmm3

A+ on your homework Kodiak
Thank you
The problem is that positive "preferences" could go on all day, but the minute someone gets slammed- and a couple should- the hammer falls on this thread

seen it happen  

I would hope the maturity level could be maintained .
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:40:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:42:30 PM EDT
[#16]
Ibtl on this one
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:45:19 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Will be very soon.....

Why?

Same animal.

hmmm.
hmm 2
hmm3

Well, I'll be damned.  

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:47:51 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:47:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Most Preferred:

Grant at G & R Tactical...Absolute top notch service and prices.

Least preferred:

Computer Guy (Doesn't seem to be around much anymore.)....Sold me "New" Colt 20 round mags that had "Rust" on the springs.

YMMV

Tack

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:51:40 PM EDT
[#20]
You're right. It should.

I think many dealers here have same or similar product lines. Some specialize in this or that and would therefore standout in those areas of service or product.
But general accessory stuff

Operation Parts: Because he ships stuff immediately and all my orders have shown up in 3 days or less- Nice guy to boot

BravoCompany: same thing. Good outfit, helpful and contributes here intellectually as well as sponsorship wise

DSG: just found them but CS is A+. Actually called to see if I was happy with order ( a small order at that) Unheard of for me, and they can count on future biz

Also like SKD for their promotional efforts and initiative

Magpul: great stuff, good service

CSGunworks: because the sales guy works his ass off to help out (and I know it is in small part because he makes something off a sale but so do all the others and they don't work as hard)

and the list goes on..............

In fact the only "less that expected" service I have seen/heard- wasn't with me. It was heard here on the boards

Pretty impressive for an industry that has had taken its share of lumps over the years.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:59:26 PM EDT
[#21]
I hate these threads cause someone who really deserves a hand invariably gets left out.

Having said that lol....

My personal favorites are Grant/GandR Tactical, and Joe and SKD Tactical.  I won't compare them since they don't compete for my business, I patronize them for different items.  Just absolute, outstanding, personal service.  

I have little or no experience with most of the other vendors mentioned in this thread but I have no doubt they are tops as well.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:25:23 PM EDT
[#22]
Great service and prices on multiple purchases from Eagle Firearms
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:43:01 PM EDT
[#23]
Eagle Firearms did great a great job when I sent them an upper to fiddle with
G&R Tactical had prompt service when ordering a EOTech

Nothing bad so far

Cheers
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:14:06 PM EDT
[#24]
I would personally recommend J&T Dist. I want to buy a M1A muzzle brake from them, but it was on B/O for 6 months. They called 6 months later, and I got an email and said "do you still want it?" and it was at my door in 3-4 days. I would definitely buy from them again.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:20:22 PM EDT
[#25]
ibtl
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#26]
Eagle right here in CO, and Cav Arms has been good to me.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 8:18:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Bravo Company, Eagle Firearms, and Grant and Roxanne at G&R are all great.  Most of my business has been with G&R lately because I've been ordering a lot of LaRue gear for my work rifles.  Cannot recommend them highly enough.  Have had great service from Bravo Company and Eagle as well, and will continue to use them.

I bought a couple of receivers from Legal Transfers, no problems with the transactions.  My only gripe was that Pete can be hard to get ahold of by telephone, but emails were answered promptly.  I would do business with him again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top