Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2005 10:44:56 AM EDT
The Siege. With Denzel Washington and Annete Bening

This is a 1998 movie, that I am just watching on USA Network Channel, it is like I am watching it for the very first time, it now has a whole new meaning. We should all watch it again, go rent it.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:47:20 AM EDT
[#1]

How big of a dork do you feel like right now?

(and the only thing worth seeing in that movie is Erika Eleniak's breasteses)

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:47:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I saw that on TNT shortly after 9/11...(2001) I hadn't seen it previously, but NOW I want to own it :)
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:53:13 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
images.amazon.com/images/P/0790732238.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

How big of a dork do you feel like right now?

(and the only thing worth seeing in that movie is Erika Eleniak's breasteses)

www.probertencyclopaedia.com/j/Erika%20Eleniak.jpg

LOL    You right, it's called THE SIEGE!   You egghead.  

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:55:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Actually he meant The Siege

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:55:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Under Siege. With Denzel Washington and Annete Bening

This is a 1998 movie, that I am just watching on USA Network Channel, it is like I am watching it for the very first time, it now has a whole new meaning. We should all watch it again, go rent it.

Bear,

It's The Seige.  I just picked it up on a whim a few months ago on DVD.  Working in Brooklyn makes the movie seem all the more eerie.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Under Siege. With Denzel Washington and Annete Bening

Bear,

It's The Seige.  I just picked it up on a whim a few months ago on DVD.  Working in Brooklyn makes the movie seem all the more eerie.

I know, I know, I was already called Dork.    F**K me.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:01:40 AM EDT
[#7]
The name is THE SIEGE.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:02:19 AM EDT
[#8]
And the really spooky part about Under Siege was that they made a sequel!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:04:48 AM EDT
[#9]
The you see that WTC in the background? Is that spooky or what?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:06:59 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:51:24 PM EDT
[#11]
yeah... I knew "Under Seige" didn't sound right, but I couldn't think of the actual name of the pic either... but I adore Benning... though the character kinda sucked in this one ;)
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:01:17 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
The Siege. With Denzel Washington and Annete Bening

Good movie. Makes you think. I saw it in the theater when it first came out.

***SPOILER WARNING***
One of the most interesting things was that Bruce Willis warned them what would happen if they declared marshall law. He told them up front that with the military in charge, they don't police like civilians, they kill the enemy... but they declared marshall law anyway, and then prosecuted him for murder. WTF?

I thought he was arrested for murdering the guy they were torturing?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:11:12 PM EDT
[#13]
I have it on DVD, and had it on video before 9-11. If this thread lasts long enough, people will come out of the woodwork to tell you how "unlikely" it is that a suicide bomber could strike in the U.S.

At least that's what happened in my thread about the movie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top