Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/12/2005 6:09:09 AM EDT
A conversation yesterday with a friend brought this up. Who has "taken" one for the team. Men or Women. Have you ever "done" the " ugly other" one so your friend could get who they wanted?
Come on now, don't lie................
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:10:51 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
A conversation yesterday with a friend brought this up. Who has "taken" one for the team. Men or Women. Have you ever "done" the " ugly other" one so your friend could get who they wanted?

Back in the day I have been known to jump on a few hand grenades.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:11:18 AM EDT
[#2]
Nope, and never expected my friends to take one for me on that subject
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:11:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I've done it...
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:21:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:21:37 AM EDT
[#5]
No, and I would never be friends with anyone that asked me to do such a stupid thing.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:22:30 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No, and I would never be friends with anyone that asked me to do such a stupid thing.

SGatr15

I don't have any friends that WOULDN'T do that for me...and vice versa.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:26:57 AM EDT
[#7]
its a good wingmans duty
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:35:04 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
its a good wingmans duty

I love that commercial.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:35:48 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
its a good wingmans duty

I love that commercial.

I must have missed it
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:37:26 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

You would ask a friend to be a man-whore and have sex with someone he does not like just so you can get a piece of ass?

Do you pay him to be your pimp?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:37:39 AM EDT
[#11]
Oh yeah....what comes around goes around. We all pay our dues.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:45:39 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've never looked at it quiet that dramatic,  but...Yes...as long as she was'nt fat. I'd do ugly/skinny buy never fat There are limits
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:46:38 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

You would ask a friend to be a man-whore and have sex with someone he does like just so you can get a piece of ass?

Do you pay him to be your pimp?

Sgatr15

Nope, I wouldn't have to ask.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:50:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Guilty.

Sometimes, you just need to get her friends away from her so your buddy can get in there and talk to her.

That's what friends are for.

It's always nice when they remember at a later point too.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:51:03 AM EDT
[#15]
One of my friends was a bit too enthusiastic about jumping on a particularly large hand grenade the last time we were at the bar, he didnt even break it off when his flight leader got shot down and went on to another target with a skinnier friend.  He's been permanently labeled a chubby-chaser.

Kharn
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:56:17 AM EDT
[#16]
My question would be how many of you have scored, only to find out later that the chick you scored with was the "wingman"?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:59:59 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
My question would be how many of you have scored, only to find out later that the chick you scored with was the "wingman"?

Now that is disturbing as shit.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:05:16 AM EDT
[#18]
To be a good wingman you dont have to screw the ugly duck.  Just lead her on, then get drunk and go to sleep.  But before you pull a shitty like that you gotta make double sure your buddy is getting some action by then.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:11:50 AM EDT
[#19]
heck...lol, I was pulling wingman one night out. My buddy J and I met some chicks from Germany, my buddy J started conversation with the HOT one, so I started talking with the average one- kinday chubby.  We go to a different bar and drag these chicks along. Things are going good I thought J was gonna hook up, but the next thing I know the hot chick starts kissen on me!! lol, my buddy J then assumed the role as wingman.  LOL, what a crazy fucking night. I was an hour late for work in the morning.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:59:00 AM EDT
[#20]
Yep, works both ways
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:50:47 AM EDT
[#21]

SGatr15

Whatever! I am sure back in your days you didnt need anyone to do this for you. You just got them all anyway, huh.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:51:57 AM EDT
[#22]
I have.  Wasn't really that bad with the lights off.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:59:31 AM EDT
[#23]
That's why thet make Tequila, and why so many fat chicks at K-mart have kids.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:04:50 AM EDT
[#24]
There is a game that used to be played (I honestly swear never by me, but I have been the judge), it is called Whaling. You and several guy friends put $20 each into a pot, then you compete to see who can take home the largest woman. You have to do the nasty with her (your word on this one), but before you leave the bar/night club, you have to come over and introduce your potentially winning girl to the judge. Sure, sounds easy, but how would you feel if you went home with a girl you were sure to win with when later that night your friend took home an even bigger one... Not only did you lose, but you took home a huge girl to do it... From what they say though, the big girls are great in bed, they seek to please you so much. I dont know.. seemed really odd to me.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:17:08 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
There is a game that used to be played (I honestly swear never by me, but I have been the judge), it is called Whaling. You and several guy friends put $20 each into a pot, then you compete to see who can take home the largest woman. You have to do the nasty with her (your word on this one), but before you leave the bar/night club, you have to come over and introduce your potentially winning girl to the judge. Sure, sounds easy, but how would you feel if you went home with a girl you were sure to win with when later that night your friend took home an even bigger one... Not only did you lose, but you took home a huge girl to do it... From what they say though, the big girls are great in bed, they seek to please you so much. I dont know.. seemed really odd to me.

That's called "Hoggin'" up here.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:21:50 AM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

That is just plain wrong..
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#27]
Never Again...
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:39:49 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:59:48 PM EDT
[#29]
  Guilty!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:22:08 AM EDT
[#30]
Atleast "some" of you are honest people.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:28:16 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Well, I guess fatties deserve some luvin too.  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:35:39 AM EDT
[#32]
big gurls need love too.

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:37:04 AM EDT
[#33]
Why yes, yes I have!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 4:55:59 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:19:33 AM EDT
[#35]

big gurls need love too

HUH, Back in the day, "All girls need love too".
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:23:08 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
  Guilty!

+1

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:36:38 AM EDT
[#37]
I had to once, but luckily most of my friends aren't as picky as me, so I usually end up on the better half of the deal!
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:37:57 AM EDT
[#38]
Shipmates take care of each other. I've helped out a shipmate more than once and have, in turn, been helped out. Besides, when you know that you're going to take one for a shipmate, you just have a couple more beers and it all becomes hazy. Another reality is, and I have to give Bill Cosby credit here, Fat/ugly girls try harder and are usually better in bed. They have to try harder and be up for more adventurous sex if they're going to get any.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:47:18 AM EDT
[#39]
I'd most certainly take a bullet for em.

What's the big deal with running distraction?  

Hot chicks always have fat friends. Ya gonna be nice to the fat friends or you're not getting anywhere. I'm not gonna sleep with the whale, but there's nothing wrong with keeping em company. Iv'e done it for buddies before, and they're done it for me.

Never abandon your wingman.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 5:58:12 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:
madfishwillies.mu.nu/images/wingman.jpg

I've got my wingman quals recorded in my SRB, although they may be out of date by now.

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:28:45 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Haha, I get what you're saying.  The hot chick goes after your friend, so she sends the "winggirl" in to keep you (wingman) company.  Now you're the whale! LOL!

*runs to look in mirror*

Whew, not a whale.
Right proper wingman here checking in.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top