Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/11/2005 8:01:58 PM EDT
Who was the chick that Oneill was in bed with? I dont remember her from anywhere.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:36:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Thats General Oneil to you!
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:37:28 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Who was the chick that Oneil was in bed with? I dont remember her from anywhere.

She's a special CIA liason, I think.  She'll be gone soon.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:45:34 PM EDT
[#3]
She wont be back.
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:48:32 PM EDT
[#4]
watching it on tape now
it was the cia chick from the very beginning of the episode
Link Posted: 3/11/2005 8:53:22 PM EDT
[#5]
BTDT
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:27:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:51:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Should we be talking about classified information on a public forum?

I see a opsec violation!

The Stargate is real ya know!!!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 5:53:34 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Who was the chick that Oneil was in bed with? I dont remember her from anywhere.

The kiss of death. Carter will send her through the gate without any way to contact home. Bye bye.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:53:08 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The kiss of death. Carter will send her through the gate without any way to contact home. Bye bye.

Speaking of that - how did Pete make it off the show alive?  All of Carter's previous boyfriends bit the big one.   I guess it pays to be the EP.  

Looks like O'Neill (two Ls) only has two more episodes to finally nail Carter.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 8:57:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speaking of that - how did Pete make it off the show alive?  All of Carter's previous boyfriends bit the big one.   I guess it pays to be the EP.  

Looks like O'Neill (two Ls) only has two more episodes to finally nail Carter.

That's right...It's all about the Poontang Looking foward to Oneill tagging that ass
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:01:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Should we be talking about classified information on a public forum?

I see a opsec violation!

The Stargate is real ya know!!!

You really need to get a life.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:49:32 AM EDT
[#12]
I say he's already nailed her.... we just didn't get to see it.

Even though we all know she's really hot for Daniel.

And I've been broken hearted ever since Dr. Frazier died.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:51:26 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Even though we all know she's really hot for Daniel.

And I've been broken hearted ever since Dr. Frazier died.

He did in one of the time loop episodes.  He went back to the same spot in time multiple times and in one of the loops he made the move on Carter.  Also in the parallel universe episodes they were married.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#14]
Win_88

What's your point???
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:02:36 AM EDT
[#15]
He didn't nail her, at least they didn't show it. All they showed was him turning in his resignation and when Gen Hammond asked why he said "so I can do this" and turned around and kissed her. What went on after that is up to the imagination.

BTW, I think that was one of the funniest episodes they've ever done.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:14:04 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
He didn't nail her, at least they didn't show it. All they showed was him turning in his resignation and when Gen Hammond asked why he said "so I can do this" and turned around and kissed her. What went on after that is up to the imagination.

\

Stop it! Youre bursting my bubble.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:28:00 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

I love the part with Jack and T'ealc hitting golf balls through the gate.

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:31:38 AM EDT
[#18]

I get the impression that they just made up a bunch of shit for this episode to get the story to go where they wanted.

The chick that McGyver was boning only seemed to be one of them.  Wasn't the worm inside Carter's dad supposed to live for a really long time (I remember the episode where they were "blended" or whatever, and there was some conversation about how they would be spending 50 years together or something to that effect).

And correct me if I'm wrong, but hasen't the story line completely been ignoring Carter's fiancee for most of the season?  Seems like they suddenly decided to pull a bunch of stuff together.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
I get the impression that they just made up a bunch of shit for this episode to get the story to go where they wanted.

The chick that McGyver was boning only seemed to be one of them.  Wasn't the worm inside Carter's dad supposed to live for a really long time (I remember the episode where they were "blended" or whatever, and there was some conversation about how they would be spending 50 years together or something to that effect).

And correct me if I'm wrong, but hasen't the story line completely been ignoring Carter's fiancee for most of the season?  Seems like they suddenly decided to pull a bunch of stuff together.

DK I think they are laying the ground work for the series to end.  I like the fact that they make fun of themselves and dont take it too seriously.  Jack especially will say some funny stuff.  General Carters symbiote is too old and is dying.  Its supposed to turn off the lights and make the host lives.  But it used all its energy trying fight the replicators.

OK, I need to go find some chicks or something and stop being a geek!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:38:52 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Yep he nailed her in Antartica to keep warm.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:42:17 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:42:43 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
[DK I think they are laying the ground work for the series to end.  

That's my guess too.

(For all I know, it's already been announced or something that the series is ending - and I'm just not enough of a super-nerd to be aware of it )
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:44:26 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:46:50 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's my guess too.

(For all I know, it's already been announced or something that the series is ending - and I'm just not enough of a super-nerd to be aware of it )

no its on for another season. the farscape guy is going to be on it.

Duh - I knew that, but had briefly forgotten.

Well, then there seems to be no excuse for the shoddy writing for that episode.  Maybe they just needed to shove a bunch of stuff into that 90 min episode, and ended up cutting some corners or something.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 10:46:59 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

That's my guess too.

After the behind the scenes episode at the beginning of the season, I got the distinct impression this was the end of the road for SG1. Sci-Fi can order all the episodes they want, but if the actors are getting tired of doing the show, it ends. They're now on season 8. How many shows make it past 5? Not many. Even fewer survive past season 7. Right now SG-1 is the longest running sci-fi series in American television history.

The only reason Atlantis will be around after SG-1 is gone is Sci-Fi doesn't have anything to replace it with. Personally, I think the whole wraith thing is stupid. I think they got the idea while watching LOTRs, and LOTRs is where the wraith idea should have stayed.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 11:40:13 AM EDT
[#26]
it sets up Oneal and Carter getting togther,  RDA is only on 4 shows next year. Amanda is gone due to here birth of her 1st born. so its only going be Daniel  the new General and NEw LT col isnt goign work. also Lou gossit Jr is going lead the Jafa. Michel Shanks real life wife comes in for the new base DR. she is also the computer on the show amdramada. so season 9 is going be differnt that is for sure.
Ronald
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:30:55 PM EDT
[#27]
In one episode, Carter and several other team members catch a virus, on another planet, that turns them into a violent primatives. Back at SGC, Carter throws herself at O'Neil, who was uncomtaminated until Carter was crawling all over him. O'Neil succumbs to her aggressive attack and drags her to the floor. End of scene.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:11:52 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
In one episode, Carter and several other team members catch a virus, on another planet, that turns them into a violent primatives. Back at SGC, Carter throws herself at O'Neil, who was uncomtaminated until Carter was crawling all over him. O'Neil succumbs to her aggressive attack and drags her to the floor. End of scene.

Ya know I hate when that happens to me; especially when I'm trying to read stuff on ARFCOM.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:38:55 PM EDT
[#29]
So what did you guys think of Isaac Hayes as the Rebel Jaffa Leader?  I watched the whole episode waiting for him step out onto the steps in front of the temple at Dakara before the throng of newly freed Jaffa and start singing "Chocolate Salty Balls."

I did learn one thing - when you die and ascend to the higher plane, you go to Der Waffle Haus and sit in the reaper's favorite booth.  I wonder how Rube is gonna take that one....
"Stop me before I sub-reference again!!"  -- Dennis Miller,  "Black & White"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top