Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2001 9:56:47 PM EDT
A lot of you might think I am very stuck on the rights and freedons thing from reading replies I make. The fact is, yes I am.

In addition to liking ARs, I do a lot of recreational gold prospecting. Before you start laughing, it is a lot of fun and you can make some money at it. It gets you out in the woods, and is goo exercise.

The thing is, not only are my 2nd amendment rights under fire, but you should see what is going on in this country with land use stuff. Some of it honestly makes me sick. Families being run off the land they have had for 100s of years, the government buying up land left and right, then closing it off to the public. I am not much into conspiracys, but this is some very scary stuff. I honestly belive after the last year of crap going down, that a lot of people whill not be happy until we are living on top of each other like rats in the cities, and not allowed to go into the woods. It sounds nuts, but thats where it is heading, bit by bit.

Anyway, thats the reason I get so mad about even the appearance of any of our rights being chipped away at. Once it starts, it just goes down hill.

Aviator [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 11:18:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Growwwl Grrrrrr hee hee hee
I'm the leprechaun........I wants me gold....
GIVES ME BACK ME GOLD!!!
Link Posted: 6/26/2001 11:26:56 PM EDT
[#2]
[img]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1572014&a=11962006&p=50991838&Sequence=0&res=high[/img]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 2:34:03 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A lot of you might think I am very stuck on the rights and freedons thing from reading replies I make. The fact is, yes I am.

In addition to liking ARs, I do a lot of recreational gold prospecting. Before you start laughing, it is a lot of fun and you can make some money at it. It gets you out in the woods, and is goo exercise.

The thing is, not only are my 2nd amendment rights under fire, but you should see what is going on in this country with land use stuff. Some of it honestly makes me sick. Families being run off the land they have had for 100s of years, the government buying up land left and right, then closing it off to the public. I am not much into conspiracys, but this is some very scary stuff. I honestly belive after the last year of crap going down, that a lot of people whill not be happy until we are living on top of each other like rats in the cities, and not allowed to go into the woods. It sounds nuts, but thats where it is heading, bit by bit.

Anyway, thats the reason I get so mad about even the appearance of any of our rights being chipped away at. Once it starts, it just goes down hill.

View Quote

You ,as well as all of us have every right to be downright pissed at the erosion of freedom in this country. Nothing wrong with prospecting, wish you luck!!! when you hit the motherlode just remember, I need a new truck!!!
Don't EVER apologize for being passionate in what you believe and don't EVER give up the fight for freedom!!! In addition to shooting, I am an avid off roader. So I know what you are talking about concerning the land issue. I also show and breed German Shepherd Dogs and Collies. Dorris Day (Bitch) and her freak friends are trying to get a law passed that would make anyone who sells ONE puppy from a breeding have to obtain a federal licence or face jail.(pretty soon I will be able ti wallpaper my house with all these "Special Federal Permits"[pissed]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 2:42:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Hey,

I watch the "Gold Prospectors" on the outdoor channel all the time. It looks kinda fun in a diggen a hole sort of way.

Are you pannin or sleussin(sp?)?

[;)]
Link Posted: 6/28/2001 9:43:21 AM EDT
[#5]
I pan, sluice, highbank, and dredge. It all depends on the location, terrain, and regulations. In a good spot, you can get up to 1/2 ounce to an ouce a day.

I used to live in St Paul, and I drove out to the Black Hills to go mining. As far as the Gold Fever show. Tom is a decent guy, but Perry is an ass. I see them once in awhile out here. Here is a link to a rally / protest we have been setting up. If any of you can make it please come.

[url]www.dredgeearthfirst.com[/url]

Link Posted: 6/28/2001 10:33:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Sustainable Development and Agenda 21.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top