Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/25/2001 6:54:54 PM EDT
Just checking out how much a new Win Defender 1300 costs. I'm not sure if there is any other models. I know it holds at least 8rds..

Thanks,
  Chris
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 7:00:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Retail on this one is $326 so you should be able to pick one up from $250 to $275.
[img]http://www.winchester-guns.com/prodinfo/catalog/md1300/images/m1300_def8shot_m.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 8:41:35 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought mine, just like the one above, from Sportmart for $199, but I think they were just getting them out of inventory because they haven't had 'em back.  Big 5 has them for around 250 pretty regularly.

Love it btw, were up on the ranch shooting clays with it a couple weeks ago.  Tons of fun but my shoulder was bruised for four days. [BD]

Highly recommended.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top