SteyrAUG = Imbroglio

Imbroglio = SteyrAUG
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 12:39:48 PM EDT
[#1]
What in the hell are you talking about?
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 1:03:06 PM EDT
[#2]
HAHA, Don't cover it up anymore!

Seriously though, you guys are two COMPLETE opposites, it's nearly impossible that you guys are not the same.

No offense or nothing, but you portray yourself as a guy who's poor, ugly, few guns, and never gets any women.

Now Steyr portrays himself as, rich, non-ugly, TONS of guns, and gets tons of women.

Complete opposite.

Looks like we gotta split personality here. It just fits together too well.

You guys also write the same, too.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 1:03:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
What in the hell are you talking about?
View Quote

You're supposed to be SteyrAug, remember?

But you are armed with a mere .38 and .22lr.

Whereas SteyrAug seems to be armed with just about everything eXcept a low yield nuke.

Unless...
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 1:14:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I am SteyrAug.
I am Imbroglio.
I am _McUZI
I am EdAvilaSr
I am RBAD
I am HANGFIRE
I am MissMagnum
I am FrankTheSpank....

hmmmm..... Who else am I??

OH YEAH!

I am Paul.
I am GardenWeasel
I am LewTippie
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 1:19:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Don't ya just love the internet?
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 1:27:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Finkle.. Einhorn...
Finkle is Einhorn?
Einhorn is Finkle?

radioman
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 1:29:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

OH YEAH!

I am Paul.
View Quote

Well take that then!!!!!
[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/prail.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 1:34:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:

[img]http://home.earthlink.net/~thegardenweasel/prail.gif[/img]
View Quote

I just can't stop laughing at that... You have outdone youreslf, sir.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 2:00:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Captain Obvious:
HAHA, Don't cover it up anymore!

Seriously though, you guys are two COMPLETE opposites, it's nearly impossible that you guys are not the same.

No offense or nothing, but you portray yourself as a guy who's poor, ugly, few guns, and never gets any women.

Now Steyr portrays himself as, rich, non-ugly, TONS of guns, and gets tons of women.

Complete opposite.

Looks like we gotta split personality here. It just fits together too well.

You guys also write the same, too.
View Quote

So Captain Obvious is really a grown up member of MENSA?

And I don't write ANYTHING like Imbroglio. Only a dickhead loser 12 year old would think that.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 2:04:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Whatever happened to STEYRGIRL?
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 2:15:28 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually she only posted here for a few days when I was gone. And thanks to just this exact kind of bullshit from Capt. Obvious really has NO interest in ever posting here again. I looked up her posts and it looked like she was having fun until Capt. Wonderboy shows up with "You and SteyrAUG are the SAME person." I know it pisses me off to continuously prove,

1. I have guns.
2. I had a job.
3. I am NOT Gecko45.
4. I am NOT SteyrGirl
5. I am NOT Imbroglio, etc. etc.

There are days I've really thought about saying screw it and not coming back. It is only because there are so many cool people that I like that I put up with this silly ass shit from 12 year olds.

But you ever notice you NEVER see a picture of Capt. Obvious. Is it because he really is 12? Actually I never seen any pics of him, his "supposed" guns, his barbie dolls or anything he might have had his mommy buy for him. C'mon Cap. show us a pic of you favorite airsoft.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 2:24:11 PM EDT
[#12]
SteyrAUG, don't worry about what others think. We can't be all things to all people. I get up in the morning, make the coffee, feed the kids, turn on the PC, and say, "Well, who's going to call me a**hole today?". Sometimes I get "mean mail", sometimes not. Whaddyagonnado? Not much one can do, except ignore it. Tell Steyrgirl to come back on- she had some good things to say.

In the anonymous world of Internet discussion, I don't care who's really who, as long as he or she has something interesting to say.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 2:37:56 PM EDT
[#13]
I remember a post where he said he wasnt 18 yet.Yep there are a few people who piss me off too.If you enjoy most of it and they make you stop coming here they win.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 3:22:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Actually she only posted here for a few days when I was gone. And thanks to just this exact kind of bullshit from Capt. Obvious really has NO interest in ever posting here again. I looked up her posts and it looked like she was having fun until Capt. Wonderboy shows up with "You and SteyrAUG are the SAME person." I know it pisses me off to continuously prove,

1. I have guns.
2. I had a job.
3. I am NOT Gecko45.
4. I am NOT SteyrGirl
5. I am NOT Imbroglio, etc. etc.

There are days I've really thought about saying screw it and not coming back. It is only because there are so many cool people that I like that I put up with this silly ass shit from 12 year olds.

But you ever notice you NEVER see a picture of Capt. Obvious. Is it because he really is 12? Actually I never seen any pics of him, his "supposed" guns, his barbie dolls or anything he might have had his mommy buy for him. C'mon Cap. show us a pic of you favorite airsoft.
View Quote

Never once said you are Gecko45 buddy.

Not 12 years old, sorry.

I am NOT doubting that you have guns, job, etc. I FULLY believe you on ALL the stuff you've shown on this forum. You've more then proved yourself.

Actually, I only said one thing about you possibly being SteyrGirl, but then I relized, that I was in fact wrong on that one...

I do enjoy her posts lots more than yours, and I do wish she would come back.

If you don't like my posts Steyr(Imbroglio), don't read them. I didn't make you click on this, now did I?

You think all I post is moronic stuff, yet, you continue to read and respond, so, obviously it's not moronic enough for you to not waste for time on.

BTW, tell SteyrGirl I said "hi"!

I still think you're Imbroglio.

PS- I've never claimed to have any firearms, execpt for a Browning 12 gauge, and a Marlin 880 .22LR, which in fact I do have others. Just no ARs, and NEVER said I have an AR.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 3:51:10 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 4:05:13 PM EDT
[#16]
His name is Robert Paulsen.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 7:03:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By Captain Obvious:

Never once said you are Gecko45 buddy.
View Quote

No that was another dipshit.

I am NOT doubting that you have guns, job, etc. I FULLY believe you on ALL the stuff you've shown on this forum. You've more then proved yourself.
View Quote

Then belive me when I say I am NOT any other member.

Actually, I only said one thing about you possibly being SteyrGirl, but then I relized, that I was in fact wrong on that one...
View Quote

As you have been EVERY other time you and ANYONE ELSE have EVER doubted me.

I do enjoy her posts lots more than yours, and I do wish she would come back.
View Quote

She's was never really hooked on the site to begin with.

If you don't like my posts Steyr(Imbroglio), don't read them. I didn't make you click on this, now did I?
View Quote

Yes you did, when YOU posted MY name. I address ALL issues and challenges. Or hadn't you noticed.

You think all I post is moronic stuff, yet, you continue to read and respond, so, obviously it's not moronic enough for you to not waste for time on.
View Quote

As stated before, I'm not one to just let crap about me go. I will address it. There may be NO reason to care, but I do. I don't let anyone talk about my family either.

I still think you're Imbroglio.
View Quote

I still think your 12.

PS- I've never claimed to have any firearms, execpt for a Browning 12 gauge, and a Marlin 880 .22LR, which in fact I do have others. Just no ARs, and NEVER said I have an AR.
View Quote

Maybe when you're older.
Link Posted: 6/25/2001 7:21:35 PM EDT
[#18]
SG was right about the Goatee. Some guys just can't pull it off, like me.
       [}:(]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top