Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/13/2000 7:25:23 AM EDT
Just saw this on the news.Its about time. Hope hedosent decide to add anynew twists when he addresses the nation tonight.
Link Posted: 12/13/2000 8:42:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Spotted Al is out of wiggle room.  He's toast!
Link Posted: 12/13/2000 12:02:19 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard that "conceed" was not going to be anywhere in his speach.  He believes he won the election.  No call has been made to Bush as of yet either.
Link Posted: 12/13/2000 2:35:14 PM EDT
[#3]
That figures. He's such an a$$, even in defeat he can't step down honorably, he has to continue to discredit the winner.

He's a petty little man. I'm looking forward to hearing his departure speach. I'm sure he will take a few parting stabs at Bush.

Bottom line, he's gone, Bush is in, and we can chalk up a victory and a few new Supreme Court Justices as well.
Link Posted: 12/13/2000 4:31:30 PM EDT
[#4]
It is about time. I dont think even he can wiggle this way...

All the World's Finest!
http://www.lightfighter.com
Link Posted: 12/13/2000 5:49:27 PM EDT
[#5]
He's hit the road jack, do not let the door hit you in the ******
Link Posted: 12/13/2000 10:45:42 PM EDT
[#6]
[<]:)][<]:)][<]:)]Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it!Bush wins it![<]:)][<]:)][<]:)]
Link Posted: 12/14/2000 11:39:07 AM EDT
[#7]
It's not over yet, just a good ol monster movie.  

Just when you think the beast is dead.................
AlGoreZILLA!!! REturns!!!
[+]:D][+]:D][+]:D][+]:D]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top