Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/24/2001 5:46:07 PM EDT
I was reading the rumors about surplus ammo, and saw the general sense was that the prices would go down. Then I saw Ammoman post in one thread.
Anyway, I had decided to buy a case of IMI SS109 from wideners, but based on this board I only got a half case and I am going to wait for prices to go down.
This is the first time I made a buying decision based on this board. I have made quite a few based on rec.guns, in particular when they were the only game in town.
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 5:53:40 PM EDT
[#1]
making buying decisions based on information given from reliable sources on this board, is a very good bet, and it sure beats asking the guy you're buying from who has a vested interest. Sure, there are the misinformed and the opinionated, but usually, sure a large pool of experienced owners and users will give you an pretty good idea. Check out Mikie's post on precision rifles. Hopefully everyone here saved him some of his signing bonus from the PSG-1 bug.[:)]

I've already saved myself hundreds of dollars and some crummy guns and parts by asking here first.

Juggernaut[%(]
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#2]
here is the form

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?id=32295
Link Posted: 6/24/2001 6:00:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top