Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/13/2001 6:15:19 PM EDT
We are heading for Las Vegas soon, and I seem to recall that there are a number of places that you can rent full auto weapons...do any of you guys know of any good, safe places to do that in Vegas? Know any gun shops not to miss? thanks, appreciate it as always, sd
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 6:17:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Look in the local yellow pages when you arrive.Then go gamble and use your winnings to pay for the shooting.
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 8:22:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Try Discount Firearms. Its not all that close to the strip but I had a blast when i went there. Shot a MP5 a Thompson and an Uzi. Really nice guys and a great selection of guns
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 9:05:39 PM EDT
[#3]
as mentoned discount on boulder highway,also the gun store on east tropicana,and american shooter supply on arville,just north off spring mountain,the last two are pretty close to las vegas blvd,check the yellow pages when you get here ,they are listed in the phone book.
bthp223.
Link Posted: 2/13/2001 9:13:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Everyone I've encountered at [b]The Gun Store[/b] on Tropicana has been an arrogant know-it-all. They've got some nice toys there, but the guns haven't been maintained the way I'd like to see, and I couldn't justify spending the outrageous rental charges just to shoot F/A there. Almost every time I'm in Vegas I stop there, hoping to find a knowledgeable employee who doesn't have an "I'm better than you" attitude, only to be disappointed again.[:(]

I second [b]Discount Firearms[/b], since they've been at least friendly to me when I visit.

Link Posted: 2/13/2001 9:23:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Discount Firearms is the place to go!!
Link Posted: 2/14/2001 6:05:12 AM EDT
[#6]
you guys are great....i hope they rent FA AR's, or is it just pistol caliber ammo guns?

thanks, sd
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top