Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/22/2001 2:10:12 PM EDT
[url]http://jewishworldreview.com/0601/pearlston.html[/url]
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 2:27:58 PM EDT
[#1]
What makes the ADL so dangerous is that law enforcement, local and federal, takes their heavily biased categorizations of organizations into "hate or extremist groups" as unquestionable facts. Then anyone who disagrees with them are automatically labeled "anti-semetic".  Now that they have Mark Pitcavage (HELLO MARK!) on board things will only get pushed farther left. They themselves have become the extremists.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 3:22:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
Now that they have Mark Pitcavage (HELLO MARK!) ...
View Quote

Imbro,
Why do you say that Mark Pitcavage is lurking on this board?
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 9:01:20 PM EDT
[#3]
We should be carefull not to be as hatefull as these people seem to be. They should be cautious about what they say because hatespeech=hatecrime and they might be fined.

i hate statists lib[}:)]

Link Posted: 6/23/2001 5:00:56 AM EDT
[#4]
So blinding was this hope for peace that, as reported, ADL had complimented the PA on their new school textbooks without even having read them, completely overlooking the virulent anti-Semitism contained therein. When I questioned our National Director about this, [red]I became the target of attack and public humiliation for bringing up the matter.[/red] Nor did I endear myself by dwelling on our National Director's central role on behalf of the ADL in devising and wangling a pardon for criminal fugitive tax-evader Marc Rich.
View Quote

witch hunt anyone????
Link Posted: 6/23/2001 10:22:36 AM EDT
[#5]
[img]dixienet.org/hv/sparky-nazi.gif[/img]

[url]dixienet.org/hv/pitcavage.htm[/url]

[img]www.sff.net/people/pitman/pitman.gif[/img]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top