Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2001 7:40:59 PM EDT
Has anybody here dealt with Cuzco Arms (www.prebanarms.com)? I am interested in a rifle they have but want to see if they are a good outfit first.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 7:46:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Absolutely top notch! My transaction went smooth as silk, and the rifle was better than described. I also checked references before I purchased and got a page full of similar replies! Happy Shooting!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 7:48:39 PM EDT
[#2]
I bought a new pre ban from pre ban arms about a month ago.  The transaction went exactly the way his web page said it would (having a local dealer send ffl info etc).  The gun was here a couple days later, it was in great shape, and I didnt have a single problem.  The boys at my local ffl said it looked good and wanted one too.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:12:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Their prices seem to be pretty high.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:19:02 PM EDT
[#4]
I have never bought from them but I check their site daily, the prices only seem slightly higher to the competition to me, but the selection is top notch, changing all the time.
Link Posted: 6/22/2001 9:04:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Top notch, Charles is a pleasure to deal with. Has some very nice weapons. Always accurate with his descriptions. If he says its new it is.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top