Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2001 1:41:43 PM EDT
[ rant ]

I just browsed the "Membership" thread by GoatBoy, and it seems that half the posters didn't even bother to read what he said in the beginning.

Paying memberships are not mandatory. NOTHING will change for non paying members. NOTHING! I'll say it again! NOTHING changes.

Those who choose to buy a membership on AR15.com, will receive a few EXTRA benefits. That's it. Paying members get EXTRA, non paying get the same as they always get, for free.

Please READ the thread, and once you can comprehend what was said, if you still don't like the idea, then complain. Is that so tough?

[ / rant ]

OK, let me have it. I have the flame proof suit on, so you better make it good and hot if you want to burn me! [:)]

Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:57:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Critter is A #1 tops in my book!

Thanks for the buttons dude...

I'll post a pic in a sec of one we shot up [:D]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:58:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Anytime friend.

If you do read it, remember, nothing changes. [:)]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:59:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:01:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Critter is A #1 tops in my book!

Thanks for the buttons dude...

I'll post a pic in a sec of one we shot up [:D]
View Quote

You mean like these:

[img]http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1513476&a=11434535&p=47283070[/img]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:03:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I hear you, critter. I didn't even bother to read beyond the second page of that thread and couldn't believe not only that people obviously hadn't bothered to read and comprehend what GoatBoy had posted, but the astounding number of time the points were raised again and again. And again.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:06:27 PM EDT
[#6]
LOOK DUDE!!

[:D]     [:D]     [:D]      [:D]         [:D]

[IMG]http://wsphotofews.excite.com/011/c6/9w/yo/1R46337.jpg[/IMG]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:07:14 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I hear you, critter. I didn't even bother to read beyond the second page of that thread and couldn't believe not only that people obviously hadn't bothered to read and comprehend what GoatBoy had posted, but the astounding number of time the points were raised again and again. And again.
View Quote

That's about as far as I got, before I said "What the fu**? Don't these people read?"

Must be them damned public schools! [:)]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:08:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
LOOK DUDE!!

[:D]     [:D]     [:D]      [:D]         [:D]

View Quote

Excellent job!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:08:57 PM EDT
[#9]
FIVE PAGES!!!!!!!!?????
I'm waiting for it to come out on video.

BTW,
I have some of those buttons
in 9mm and .45.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:10:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Critter,  Let me get this straight:

If I do not sign up for membership, my computer will still continue to work?  My lights will still go on when I turn the switch?  My toilet will still flush?  Can Goatboy set up special billing for me?  I'd like to billed on a weekly basis ($1.25) and would like to receive a written statement each week.  If possible, could someone please come by and pick up the $$ in person as I do not trust the gubmint mail..??

Seriously though.. you are quite observant !

(none of those idiots even read his complete post and must have absolutely no idea how much $$ the Avilas pour into this venture for our enjoyment)
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:11:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By garden weasel:
FIVE PAGES!!!!!!!!?????
I'm waiting for it to come out on video.

BTW,
I have some of those buttons
in 9mm and .45.
View Quote

LOL!

I have them in .223 and .243. I'm going to try out some .308 this weekend.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:11:29 PM EDT
[#12]
I also have some U.N.
patches
that I'm saving for whenever I meet up with critter at
NWR&GC!!!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:13:24 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Critter,  Let me get this straight:

If I do not sign up for membership, my computer will still continue to work?  My lights will still go on when I turn the switch?  My toilet will still flush?  Can Goatboy set up special billing for me?  I'd like to billed on a weekly basis ($1.25) and would like to receive a written statement each week.  If possible, could someone please come by and pick up the $$ in person as I do not trust the gubmint mail..??

Seriously though.. you are quite observant !

(none of those idiots even read his complete post and must have absolutely no idea how much $$ the Avilas pour into this venture for our enjoyment)
View Quote

Yes, your toilet will still flush. However, without a paid membership, you will still only be allowed to flush with 1.6 gallons. Paid members can use up to 2.2 gallons per flush. [}:D]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:15:03 PM EDT
[#14]
I also have some U.N.
patches
that I'm saving for whenever I meet up with critter at
NWR&GC!!!
View Quote

I sent you an e-mail last time I went, but you must not have gotten it in time. I'm going to go sometime this weekend I think, but I am also going to the club in Colebrook. Wanna go as my guest? They have a 200 meter range.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:26:28 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

I'm going to go sometime this weekend I think, but I am also going to the club in Colebrook. Wanna go as my guest? They have a 200 meter range.
View Quote

WHAT DO YOU MEAN GUESTS ONLY GET TO
GET TO SHOOT OUT TO A MAX. OF 100 meters????

Oh well, I'd really like to go.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 3:22:02 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'm going to go sometime this weekend I think, but I am also going to the club in Colebrook. Wanna go as my guest? They have a 200 meter range.
View Quote

WHAT DO YOU MEAN GUESTS ONLY GET TO
GET TO SHOOT OUT TO A MAX. OF 100 meters????

Oh well, I'd really like to go.
View Quote

Guests can shoot as far as they like.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 3:25:05 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I just browsed the "Membership" thread by GoatBoy, and it seems that half the posters didn't even bother to read what he said in the beginning.
View Quote

It has been edited many times. hopefully now it is clear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top