Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2001 11:41:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 11:59:43 AM EDT
[#1]
yeah, they're pretty much a bunch of flaming bags of shit!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 12:00:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
But I laughed so hard my sides actually split when they mournfully put up a picture of a guy that was killed when their ship (the Rainbow Warrior) in New Zealand was blown up by French agents (who attached explosives to the bottom of the ship while it was in harbour).  

I remember when that happend, and it was the only time I ever truly admired the French - when the two agents that were captured by New Zealand authorties were returned to France, they were given a medal.  I wanted to call Greenpeace's 800 number and ask if they had a number where I could donate money to the French secret service - but I wimped out.  
[:D]
View Quote

How long ago was this?  I can't believe I missed that!!!  I tend to miss stuff like this due to my hatred of CNN & MSNBC, only a month ago did I pick up Fox News.  

I'll have to slighty change my view on the French now.  I wish our sub would've come up under the Greenpeace ship breaking it in two rather than that Japenese research ship.

Oh, did I mention I hate Greenpeace too [:D]!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 12:07:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Greenpeace = Big buncha fags

radioman
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 12:13:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I have had less than desireable dealings with them in the late 70's when I was in the commercial fishing business.
I can honestly say I don't like them.
Would the world be a better place with out them?
I don't know.
The "Ying and Yang" philosophy might apply here.
I am aware of tree "spikeing" that has harmed N. CA loggers first hand, and would bet that these tree spikeing low lifes were either members or affiliated with them some how.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 12:14:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:01:59 PM EDT
[#6]
i remeber seing that video on tv once i also rember screaming choke up on the bat choke up on the bat. heheh [:D]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:09:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:09:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Greenpeace is a fine organization of dedicated individuals that are furthering our goal of world peace and harmony.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 1:40:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I remember seeing a boat load of them get run over by a Coast Guard Cutter.  Yeah, that's nice!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:06:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Greenpeace is a respected organization with NGO status and a valuable participant in the United Nations Commission on Sustainable Development. They should be enthusiastically supported by all global citizens and global peacekeepers for without a healthy environment, there can be no world harmony.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:25:23 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:35:58 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:46:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 2:49:51 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Kevin - it was a long time ago that the ship was blown up - it was in the summer of 1985.  I was a teenager at the time, but I'm sure you can find references if you search the web.
View Quote

RATS!!! I was hoping this was recent!  Should've known France was too much of a wimp to do anything like that in the 90's.  Most of France probably contributes to the wackos now days!  Cheney sure zinged one of 'em good the other day, I'll try and find a link to the article.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#15]
[url]srch1.un.org/plweb-cgi/fastweb?state_id=993165247&view=unsearch&docrank=3&numhitsfound=25&query=greenpeace&&docid=119&docdb=br1997&dbname=web&sorting=BYRELEVANCE&operator=adj&TemplateName=predoc.tmpl&setCookie=1[/url]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:03:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Kevin - it was a long time ago that the ship was blown up - it was in the summer of 1985.  I was a teenager at the time, but I'm sure you can find references if you search the web.
View Quote

Greenpeace has posted the videos of the French frogmen boarding the Rainbow Warrior
[url]http://www.greenpeace.org/~comms/rw/teargas.mov[/url]
[img]http://www.greenpeace.org/~comms/rw/board02.jpg[/img]
Alors!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 4:11:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Donate to the animal protection foundation instead.  You help animals who are abused by there dickhead owners.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top