Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/21/2001 9:18:59 AM EDT
I took my wife to the range last week.

We shot a variety of guns and had some fun. Then it came time to shoot the .45ACP (Kimber Ultra CDP). She said “I don’t want to shoot it. You know I don’t like the .45. It recoils too much”.

After a little coaxing she said “OK”.

Well to make a long story short, I got a lecture on the way home that I am “NEVER allowed to sell that gun”. If there comes a time in the future when I don’t want it, IT’S HERS!

COOL…

But you know what? She ain’t never gettin’ it!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 9:22:42 AM EDT
[#1]
This is a hint - it means "Buy me one!"

I suggest you "surprise" her with one.  [:D]

You might get some[sex]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 9:45:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Definitely buy her one. Hell...I would even get her an AR for good measure. I wish my wife would shoot with me.

RLTW
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 9:51:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I can see it now, Honey, I'm going to buy a new gun. Answer, No, but we maybe able to make a deal. Do you remember that Kimber.

MrP its only time until she gets it. Might as well do it sooner than later, and make the best deal you can.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top