Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2001 6:39:43 AM EDT
I'm standing in the store the other day looking for a card for my wife's birthday. Every single card I looked at had something to the effect of: "I'm such a shitbag. I'm just so lucky to have you that I should lick your asshole clean right now."

I mean come on! What if I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday with all the self-deprecation?

Does this piss anyone else off? Who's writing these things? Feminazi's from NOW? [pissed]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:46:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Weak kneed liberals write this stuff dont you know?
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:49:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Every single card I looked at had something to the effect of: "I'm such a shitbag. I'm just so lucky to have you that I should lick your asshole clean right now."
View Quote

Dang, you get that in Hallmarks new S&M section?  :)   Haaaa haaa
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:50:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

"I'm such a shitbag. I'm just so lucky to have you that I should lick your asshole clean right now."

That's a funny card!
Can I get that at Hallmark?
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:54:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'm standing in the store the other day looking for a card for my wife's birthday. Every single card I looked at had something to the effect of: "I'm such a shitbag. I'm just so lucky to have you that I should lick your asshole clean right now."

I mean come on! What if I just wanted to wish her a happy birthday with all the self-deprecation?

Does this piss anyone else off? Who's writing these things? Feminazi's from NOW? [pissed]
View Quote

If you want to score major points, take a sheet of paper, a pen and markers and make your own card to give to her. Get some flower's for her too, so she doesn't think you are being cheap (or saving for guns/ammo, btw, this isn't a bad idea, either)
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 7:01:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

If you want to score major points, take a sheet of paper, a pen and markers and make your own card to give to her. Get some flower's for her too, so she doesn't think you are being cheap (or saving for guns/ammo, btw, this isn't a bad idea, either)
View Quote

I agree, a heartfelt mushy note will get you some..uhhh I mean make her happy just as well as a card.  :)
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 7:03:25 AM EDT
[#6]
You should have seen her face when she opened her present and saw that it was the Proof of Life DVD! You know, she almost looked mad.[:\]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:27:57 AM EDT
[#7]
: "I'm such a shitbag. I'm just so lucky to have you that I should lick your asshole clean right now."

I would give my finace a card that said that just to see the priceless look on her face!  :)
BrenLover
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:35:04 AM EDT
[#8]
If anyone wants to come up with the "seed money", I'll write the business model for a company that can produce these types of cards.
[:)]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 11:18:11 AM EDT
[#9]
maybe we could get downloadable versions through AR15.com! Stuff like, "I know you wanted a honeymoon and I spent all our && on a .50, so I got you this Brad Pitt blow-up doll." or maybe " I swear I was thinking of you the whole time I had sex with those hookers."
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 11:21:36 AM EDT
[#10]
In reality, I try to get blank cards. The sappy Hallmark crap-ola is for the simpletons who can't express themselves to the people they care about. It's mo' betta to write one line from YOUR heart than to buy three paragraphs from some card writin' homo.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 11:24:28 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
: "I'm such a shitbag. I'm just so lucky to have you that I should lick your asshole clean right now."

I would give my finace a card that said that just to see the priceless look on her face!  :)
BrenLover
View Quote

Is her name Bren? [;)]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 11:35:48 AM EDT
[#12]
Naa, BrenLover is in reference to the British 303 Bren Gun, one of my altime favorates. I think Amy, my better half, would look at it in a stunned disbelief....right before she told me to phuck off.  :)
BrenLover
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 11:47:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Maybe I'll start my own card company - "Cards for the Working Man"

On the front it'll have "Happy Birthday".

When she opens it up it will say - "What the hell are you still doing reading this card!?! Go make me dinner!"

and I'll even enclose a coupon for an hour of sex.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top