Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/20/2001 11:59:36 AM EDT
i cant figure it out i got it yesterday and i have been playing with it ever since...the only hint the box gives you is "pyramids".

it a small disk about 1/3 inch thick and a silver dollar stuck on one side. it has an small opening on one side of the disk and what looks like a flush fit lid w/handle on the other side and it wont open...

Im starint to think that the "pyramid" hint means nobody can solve the mystery and that it cant open can any one help me...
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:06:48 PM EDT
[#1]
this one is easy.the silver dollar represents the american dream of working hard & prospering.the lid is the NWO that is barring all Americans from reaching the above dream.And the hole represents your life draining away because all your right & freedom have been stripped away & you are now one of the many programmed robots in this New World.

Ha! I solved it before Imbrog|io got a chance to.

Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:11:38 PM EDT
[#2]
THAT OR JUST SPIN IT ON THE TABLE, RELEASING THE PINS HOLDING IT TOGETHER.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:12:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I can only analyze pics!
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:12:44 PM EDT
[#4]
THAT IS IF IT IS THE SAME PUZZLE SOMEONE GAVE ME ONCE...

YES I WILL TAKE MY CAPS LOCK OFF now...
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:35:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
I can only analyze pics!
View Quote

OK ill find one....i tried spinning it it didnt work...what does spinning have to do with pyramids
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:37:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Originally Posted By Imbrog|io:
I can only analyze pics!
View Quote

OK ill find one....i tried spinning it it didnt work...what does spinning have to do with pyramids
View Quote

nothing, we just all wanted a good laugh at you spinning this around like a fool[B)]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 2:18:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Is that like the plastic trick money box? I got this money box for my birthday on time that was full of money and you had to figure out the puzzle to open it, so I droped it on the floor and stomped on it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 2:36:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Put it on a solid floor and get a good pair of boots.  Then proceed to stomp the sh!T out of it.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 2:48:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I cant find a pic and i dont have a scanner.

I tryed prying with a pair of pliers didnt work i think ill use my AR to open it this weekend
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 8:07:14 PM EDT
[#10]
is this the puzzle?

[img]http://www.puzzledepot.com/toys/yot03.gif[/img]

I believe the clue is "The [i]secret[/i] is in the Sphinx."
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 5:36:53 AM EDT
[#11]
if it is the one in the picture-you just spin it, and it should seperate
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 8:39:05 AM EDT
[#12]
yeah thats the one i spin it and it dosnt open ....maybee i broke it with the pliers...
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:13:01 AM EDT
[#13]
yep, "normally" you shold jus be able to grap the little knobbie thingie and giver er a twist-thus sending the pins/whatever is holding it together inside to the outter edge-releasing the "back" to oprn up and let the dollar out.  Be sure to spin the whole thing, not just the disc/knob.  If you used plires on it -you might have bent something-not letting the pins release.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 10:20:47 AM EDT
[#14]
SMASH IT!
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 7:03:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Well doing a bit more looking around the net... there is a second version. I don't know the solution (heck I didn't know about the first one).

If anyone is interested, they are called "Yot". Do a search (pick your favorite search engine) for YOT or YOT II or YOT 2

I think the use of the pliers may have ruined it, if it was the first version.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top