Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2001 7:32:48 AM EDT
I keep on getting crap about supporting the bayonet lug.  Point of fact, though my rifles are pre-ban, I don't own a bayonet... yet.[}:D]

Better to have and not need than need and not have.  People always say, "Well, son, if you are that close you're dead anyway."  Thanks, mom.

[b]Bullsh*t!  If they are that close and I have a bayonet, they're the going to be dead, not me![/b]

Tell me what you think, and I already know I'm nuts, otherwise I would be at AR15.com.

[smash]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 8:07:54 AM EDT
[#1]
[b]Bullsh*t! If they are that close and I have a bayonet, they're the going to be dead, not me!
[/b]

What happen's if there better than you? you be dead. or get the best of you.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 8:10:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
[b]Bullsh*t! If they are that close and I have a bayonet, they're the going to be dead, not me!
[/b]

What happen's if there better than you? you be dead. or get the best of you.
View Quote

Yeah, well, I'm an optomist.  
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 8:20:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Who gives a flying fwck at the moon.

I ain't no criminal!  

I ain't going to hold up no liquor store or shoot any babies.

Making a law to stop me from having a bayonet lug on my rifle is just plain senseless.

That's the true [b]Bullsh*t![/b] of it all.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 8:34:45 AM EDT
[#4]
If bayonets were completely obsolete, they could be removed from current military rifles. Why limit your potential effectiveness? You gotta carry a rifle, right? You gotta have a knife, yeah? Why not stick'em together? My favorite scene from "saving Pvt Ryan" is the one where Sgt. Mike and the German "exchange" helmets.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top