Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/13/2001 12:59:57 AM EDT
This is a question for all you recent veterans.  I was watching the History channel the other night and it had a show on about the Desert Storm war.  On the show they showed and reported large amounts of Iraqi soldiers surrendering and being taken as prisoners of war.  My question is this:  What ever happened to those Iraqi soldiers?  Where they eventually returned/sent back to Iraq?  And if they were,  how do you thing they where probably received/treated in that country?

I never have heard of any reports concerning this issue and am highly curious.  Anyone have any sources of info?

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top