Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/20/2001 3:48:43 AM EDT
I was looking for a place to get my preban PWA recievers refinished and decided to send them off to DPMS. It took about six weeks and I got them back yesterday. Man oh man, did they come out beautiful! I reassembled the weapon and the finish is comparable to my new postban Bushmaster. I am very happy with the results and would highly recommend DPMS to everyone.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 7:13:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 5:44:25 AM EDT
[#2]
My screen name is Luckydogonfire because I am one ugly scar tissued bastard. I was hit head on several years ago by a drunk driver and got pinned in the wreckage. My truck was on fire and got burned over 50% before I could get out. I was told by one of the firemen that I was a "lucky dog" and so it became my nickname. I went thru years of operations and pain, but all is well. Except I'm an ugly bastard.
Link Posted: 6/21/2001 6:05:44 AM EDT
[#3]
This is one of the many good coments I've heard about their refinishing.  In my opinion DPMS is a damn good company to go with.  I noticed some people in the industry forum having trouble with some mag exchanges, but other than that I've heard nothing but good things about this company.  I've got one of their DXL 24 SPCL's that shoots like a dream.  Keep it up guys!

ques
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top