Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2001 11:34:06 PM EDT
Since the "Eurobashing" has became the favourite sport here...

Since I am reading more and more posts that in the smell of racism...

I decided that that I'll join only the technical forum (Reloading, Magazines, Industry forums and so on...)because mainly I joined this forum because I am a gun and RKBA supporter (but someone can say that RKBA is a right only for americans...) and a fan of the M16, that I consider one of the most controversial, advanced, turning point, beautiful rifles ever made.

I don't want to generalize, there's a lot of good people here, but I am starting to feel unconfortable...

Thank you to all ones that helped me with advices and made me join their shooting adventures and anecdotes, and from whom I learned a lot, when this wave will pass I'll be back

*** GONE ***

Link Posted: 6/19/2001 11:39:19 PM EDT
[#1]
wah
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 11:46:53 PM EDT
[#2]
OK, I will bite ...

Maybe this is what truly seperates the American spirit from the euro's, the cannuks and others....

Example..McUzi uses n**** like I use Toilet paper, but do you see me running for the hills???

I learned in Panama YEARS ago, 'No me hodas' (dont f with me), and the Panamanians RUN like hell...Its a spirit, an atitude, a will and a way of life. American stand and fight, even if we are pissin up a rope...

IMHO,  your think skinned nature may reflect some regional conditioning, like being black/white teaches you one way of thinking in America. The more we are the same, the more we differ. But one thing is sure...

I have NEVER ran from a brotha man, and I wont run from the Klu Klux Klan. I can understand your frustration, and I too think the ONLY Black topics here SHOULD be about Black rifles, but c'set la vie.

I CHOOSE not to indulge in the race baiting conversations, that keeps my BP down, and I will spend my typin time on others I can learn and share on.

There was a thread today, Confederate flag and Slavery......JUICY BAIT to say the least, but I keep on going....I can tell them till I am blue in the face IT IS a symbol of hate to ME, and they wil scream heritage. Bottom line, I AINT bailin no cotton...

Get over being euro and keep contributing/learnin....

[Fixed the naughty word to keep you safe. Good post even though I don't want to see that language in here. -- GB]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Booooooooogidy
Hooooooooogidy
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:03:02 AM EDT
[#4]
Paolo, you ain't euro-trash if yer into guns.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:15:36 AM EDT
[#5]
Paolo, the M16 owes its very existence to the pioneers at Armalite whose AR10 .308 rifle weighed less than the current issue 20" M16!

If you can find a copy (it's a yellow cover) I recommend "The AR10 rifle" by G. Sam Pikula.

If you cant find a copy, email me and we'll work out what has to be done. You'll learn more about how ARs/M16s came to be than in any other book.

D.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:45:58 AM EDT
[#6]
PaoloAr15,
The "Eurobashing" of late is mostly due to the fact that when ever we turn on our TVs, we see Europeans bashing us and our president, non stop, and it pisses us off.  Of course, the media does not tell us much about this vocal [b]miniminority[/b], they just shove it into our faces. Controversy, real or manufactured, is the medias way to make a buck, not accurate information.  Most folks on this board realize that, but some still lap it up.
As to the racist posts, we can't control who gets access to the computer when their Pappybrotheruncle lets them out of the basement on occasion.
Hope you learn all that you need to in the tech info forums!    
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 12:57:08 AM EDT
[#7]
I think all this "Eurobashing" is pretty lame.

Link Posted: 6/20/2001 1:39:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Oi! Me bum is in me trousers! Care for a cup of tea brother? Po pippity squeak! God save the queen yes.

[img]http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagez/blueboyBalletPose3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/Imagez/pink1_450h.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 1:57:37 AM EDT
[#9]
Hey Frank (the Tosser),

That guys is not an European but he's from Florida! Hah!

I found this on the site where you got that pic:

"First of all, I'm 47, Single, and I live in Tampa Florida... just in case Tinkerbell  is trying to find me! .  As you can see from my photo, I'm making considerable effort and (hopefully!) having some success at staying young... maybe even childlike. So why "Peter Pan"? Although Peter pan is definitely a boy, to me this character is perfectly asexual, and in his eternal childhood rejects the idea of growing up and leaving this behind."

Hahahaha,

You crack me up Frank....

This is what a real European looks like off course

[IMG]albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1389369&a=10369235&p=48099934&Sequence=0&res=high[/IMG]

Respect,
RG.nl
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 2:07:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 3:54:45 AM EDT
[#11]
[b]PaoloAR15[/b]
I would think that typical Italian politics would have prepared you for most anything that you would find in the General Discussion forum.

Eric The(Arrivederci)Hun[>]:)]

Link Posted: 6/20/2001 4:55:18 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:11:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Once again CavVet hits the nail on the head. I agree wholeheartedly.

to make it clear: I like Europeans. They taste like chicken.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:19:45 AM EDT
[#14]
[removing "Moderator" hat]

The board will be diminshed if you leave.

But you are free to make that choice.

Just ask yourself one question - "Do you feel lucky??"

OOoopppssss - sorry. Clint Eastwood flashback.

Ask yourself one question - if we see you run away after a few unkind words, do you REALLY think we could count on you if the lead started flyin'????

Friends don't bail on friends. Ignore the trolls.

We want you here, but were NOT gonna beg ya to stay.

Peace.

[putting "Mod" hat back on]

Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:27:33 AM EDT
[#15]
Most of us have been insulted/offended here at one time or another.....i wouldn`t let it get to me if i were you....if you appreciate the good stuff you get from the site....just get over it...you see how people can be....no surprise is it???????...B&G
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:41:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Dude, if you and others like you leave, then the low lifes that push hatred on a firearms discussion board will feel like they are a majority because no amount of common sense will sway them from their true agenda, Which is trying to gain support to validate their on shortcomings.
I posted a warning about those idiots and was spanked for the effort.
Good luck to you, I rarely post on here anymore. I too cruise the other forums.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:44:06 AM EDT
[#17]
Try this forum.
[url]http://216.12.209.54/cgi-bin/ak47/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=53[/url]
There is little need for moderation and good info. A user end friendly site, they also have an AR forum
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:48:22 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:54:47 AM EDT
[#19]
Paolo,

If you leave, you have let the jerks win.  I can understand that reading through this forum can contain some annoying material, but you need to weigh the mostly good and interesting discussions against the few annoying and ignorant posters.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:19:13 AM EDT
[#20]
Paolo:
    Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:30:47 AM EDT
[#21]
I 100% agree with Black&Green, we all have been insulted one time or another here, some of us more than others...especially me.

But what really gets me is how people get upset and feel the need to actually take the time to post that they are leaving.  If your pissed leave, but why bother posting a topic about it??  Do you need extra attention from us because your feelings got hurt?  Get over yourself man, this isn't the real world and nobody here is that important!!

sgtar15

PS to Frank the Spank,
If that's a picture of you then I take back the invitation to go shooting with you [;)]!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:45:51 AM EDT
[#22]
Don't sweat it Paolo. It should be coming up on "KALI-BASHING TIME" pretty soon and the Euro's will be forgotten about for awhile.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:49:24 AM EDT
[#23]
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 6:55:12 AM EDT
[#24]
Paolo you get back in to the ring this instant...

If you're going down it best be a knock out, cause losing on points just doesnt cut it.

Kuiper
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 7:03:22 AM EDT
[#25]
Confederate flag and Slavery......JUICY BAIT to say the least, but I keep on going....I can tell them till I am blue in the face IT IS a symbol of hate to ME.
View Quote

How can a guy who makes so much sense be fooled into believeing stuff like this?  Damn you media, damn you public schools!
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 7:35:00 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 7:39:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Since the "Eurobashing" has became the favourite sport here...BLAH, BLAH, BLAH,,,,,,
*** GONE ***

View Quote

Just Go!  Why do all whiney-assed quitters think everyone wants to hear their exit interview?  Either argue for changes you need, or just go, and don't let the door hit you in the [moon]
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 8:05:46 AM EDT
[#28]
Paolo -- We don't hate you because you are European.  We hate you because you can buy cheap magazines !
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 8:15:12 AM EDT
[#29]
I think he's only leaving this one forum DUDES. LIKE he ain't abondoning the freakin ship. He's been a great contributor to this site and has posted pics of an his amazing array of "black" weapons.  From what I've seen of his pics, he has been in places where the SH*T really has hit the fan. He's just blowing off steam, so why don't you leave him alone.
Link Posted: 6/20/2001 5:41:56 PM EDT
[#30]
i can sympathize with you Paolo because i know exactly what it feels like not to be wanted.

but leaving just isn't in the cards for me.  i could go on and on about the information i have absorbed, the jokes i have laughed at, the yucky antis i've bashed.

but the main reason i stay is just to remain a thorn in the sides of those who would rather see me go.  [:D]

don't go.  the very reason you get bashed is what makes this board richer.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top