Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2005 6:48:17 PM EDT
Is there a way to set up outlook to scan through any email sent to my, find any occurance of more than one question mark in a row, and replace it with only one question mark?

This stupid twat I work with sends me about twenty questions a day, and she ends them all with ???

Do you have my file yet???

Did you take your medication today???

Are you going to snap and go postal if I do the three question mark thing again???

Please, God, no, don't shoot me, ahhh???

Really important things get four or five.

I asked you for this file twice already today, are you going to be able to get it to me?????

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:52:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Not that I know of.

Hold alt down ant type 0191 on the number pad for all your questionmarks so they look like this ¿
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:52:06 PM EDT
[#2]
No, but you can configure the Rules Wizard to auto reply to sender with "If you send me another Email with more than one question mark, I'm gonna come over there and punch your ass in the throat"
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#3]
My is guess you would have to make a VB script for this, then create a rule for the person in question, and execute the script when you recieve email from her.

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:54:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 6:54:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Some asshole just now replied to an ee ad in which I said price was not negotiable with an email saying:

"$250 if you do not sell ???"

GAHHH!!!!!

Link Posted: 1/13/2005 7:00:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Block her.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top