Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2005 4:42:09 PM EDT
Can someone help me price a Intratec Tec-22 Scorpion pistol? It arrived to me from a deceased family members belongings. It has been sitting in my safe for a year or more. Mostly because I didn't want to deal with it and second I have no idea what it's worth. It has it's hard case and manual, no magazine. It also has a trigger activator called a Tri Burst. It is not on the weapon but you can see where it had been attached due to some notches cut into the trigger guard. The tri burst manual shows how it should be installed.
Any help you can give me would be appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:44:35 PM EDT
[#1]
You were willed an NFA firearm?  How does that work? Did you have to pay the 200 dollar tax stamp when you received it from the estate?
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:49:46 PM EDT
[#2]
It's not an NFA firearm...plain old pistol.

They're not worth much; they're known as jam-o-matics, from what I've read.

Neat things, but that's about it....
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:58:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Its worth between $90/$125
A neat little pistol. Work the bolt many times, then fire away.
If you have jamming problems, get another mag, this usually solves the prob.
Link Posted: 1/13/2005 4:59:54 PM EDT
[#4]
I've got a "preban" with a threaded barrel and it has always ran fine. NO JAMS. It takes a 1022 magazine. In new condition it would be worth about $ 100 to 130 to me. But I would'nt sell mine. I just buy guns, I don't sell them.   Buy the way, when will "My Active Topics" start working again?? ( Looks like it's working again)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top