Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2005 5:42:30 PM EDT

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:45:57 PM EDT
[#1]
let me get this straight, we can arm whoever we choose at any time, but russia can't.

unbelievable

Chris
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:47:54 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
let me get this straight, we can arm whoever we choose at any time, but russia can't.

Darn right.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:49:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

unbelievable

Chris

i guess thats the logic of it.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:53:01 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

unbelievable

Chris

You could always go live there. You know, since you identify with them so much.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:57:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm willing to bet that if you drew that missile's range into a large circle it would reach deeply into Iraq as well! Don't kid yourself---we're watching out for our own asses too, especially considering that Syria is really chapping our ass as of late.....
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:02:18 PM EDT
[#6]
and russia doesn't get to look out for itself as well?
why does that not suprise me.

since I replied again, I removed "I'm out"

Chris
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:15:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Chris

Russia has no interest there except to make money on an arms deal.  They will and have sold arms to anyone and everyone.  BTW, because you're ignorant, the latest and greatest in RPG warheads have been sold to Syria, NONE to Iraq.  Kind of odd how they have turned up in Iraq being used by the insurgency.  These are new production, made ONLY in Russia.

These are not the same RPG-7s used in Vietnam and sold to Saddam (well, maybe Russia did sell them to Saddam, more on that when the Oil For Food Weapons program investigations are complete).  These RPGs have much greater penetrating power, can defeat many kinds of armor (such as the Stryker's wire cage, the Bradley's new reactive armor, and it is suspected to be the culprit behind the unexplained penetration of an Abrams main battle tank (in the skirt fromt he side, wounded a crewman too)....Fuck you.  Fuck Russia, they made enough off of Oil for "Food", they can stop selling weapons to OUR ENEMIES.  Thanks.

Yes Syria is our enemy, they contain the remnants of the Baath Party, and harbor the RoP Terrorist organization "Hezbollah" which has claimed responsibility for the bombing of the US Marine barracks in Beirut 22 years ago.  Those pieces of shit are just as low on our list as Afghanistan.  Ditto Iran, they fund Hezbollah.

ETA
http://www.defense-update.com/products/r/rpg.htm
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:25:27 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

Russia has no interest there except to make money on an arms deal.  They will and have sold arms to anyone and everyone.  BTW, because you're ignorant, the latest and greatest in RPG warheads have been sold to Syria, NONE to Iraq.  Kind of odd how they have turned up in Iraq being used by the insurgency.  These are new production, made ONLY in Russia.

These are not the same RPG-7s used in Vietnam and sold to Saddam (well, maybe Russia did sell them to Saddam, more on that when the Oil For Food Weapons program investigations are complete).  These RPGs have much greater penetrating power, can defeat many kinds of armor (such as the Stryker's wire cage, the Bradley's new reactive armor, and it is suspected to be the culprit behind the unexplained penetration of an Abrams main battle tank (in the skirt fromt he side, wounded a crewman too)....Fuck you.  Fuck Russia, they made enough off of Oil for "Food", they can stop selling weapons to OUR ENEMIES.  Thanks.

Yes Syria is our enemy, they contain the remnants of the Baath Party, and harbor the RoP Terrorist organization "Hezbollah" which has claimed responsibility for the bombing of the US Marine barracks in Beirut 22 years ago.  Those pieces of shit are just as low on our list as Afghanistan.  Ditto Iran, they fund Hezbollah.

ETA
http://www.defense-update.com/products/r/rpg.htm

so we can sell nukes to israel,  bot they can't sell to whom they want to.Interesting concept.

were I russia, I tell us exactly what you just told them.

fuck you, I'll sell to who I want to, just like you.

what's funny and sad all at the same time is a lot of people here in this country do the same to their neighbors.

Chris
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top