Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2001 12:28:50 PM EDT
CNN will report tonight on it's show "Supreme Thievery."  Alan Dershowitz (OJ Simpson attorney) will report how the Supreme Court overturned the "real" election results - even though every recount shows that Bush did in fact win.

Anyone tired of the Communist News Network?
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 12:32:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 12:35:58 PM EDT
[#2]
it's funny people talk about freedom of the press and freedom of speach...but CNN always says "you have a right to KNOW" when they film an attack by U.S. forces giving the enemy recon info on our forces causing soldiers to die.... I say we try them for treason...no where in the U.S. Constition does it say we have a right to know...
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 12:36:17 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought that all that crap was done and over with.  Did not an independent (I use that term loosely) media (the enemy) group do a hand recount and Bush still won?
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 12:40:11 PM EDT
[#4]
They are also going to explain that the constitution wasn't written for citizen's rights, and that OJ is still looking for the killer.  How the hell do we get rid of Comrade Turner and his Republik?  Don't they ever get tired of lying or are they completely soulless?  Just my flame.
Ice
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 12:44:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I only watch FOX. Keeps my blood pressure down.
View Quote

i also only watch fox keeps me from breaking the TV also keeps my daily intake of Bullsh*t down  like on sunday fox news was reporting how a new CA gun bill would essenlty ban all handguns becouse the technoligy it mandated doesnt excist and will probly never excist way to go fox news
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 12:49:09 PM EDT
[#6]
"The right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed... except in cases of reasonable control, determined by legislators or judges, and also except in cases of technology advances that make the kids safe..."

and yeah, at least 4 independant studies that I've seen all called it for Bush had the recount continued.
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 12:50:12 PM EDT
[#7]
Vincent Bugliosi (Helter Skelter) was on Fox, on Bill Reilly's show, touting his new book which states just that - namely, that the SC stole the election and subverted the will of the people. [>(]

[url]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/156025355X/o/qid=992983624/sr=2-1/103-0093736-8489440[/url]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 12:55:49 PM EDT
[#8]
It's not who's right,

but who's left.

ron
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 1:34:16 PM EDT
[#9]
Allen Dogass Dershowitz is a clown, Who cares what he thinks anyway. He is trying to get his credibility back, it won't work
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 1:48:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 1:52:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 2:10:28 PM EDT
[#12]
And i'm sure they'll talk about the "conspiracy" of the media calling FL for Gore so that Cali Repubs and others would think that the election was over and no point in voting. yeah right!
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 2:12:43 PM EDT
[#13]
It's the new battle cry for liberal democrats. Not that Gore would have won, which is now conclusive that he would have lost every legal recount, but they are now going after the Supreme Court ruling. They are trying to find fault by nit picking every aspect of 2000 election mess. Just more smoke and mirrors from a bunch of sore losers. It doesn't mean anything.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top