Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2005 2:51:38 PM EDT
Ok, my computer has been hijacked by the assholes at mydietpatches.com, and I have not been able to get rid of this shit. And before you start saying to use adaware/mcaffee/etc or to do this and that to my registry, i already have. I am quite tech savvy, and I still cant get rid of this shit, despite what I do.

It constantly starts playing their commercial for their shitty products and taking me to their websites out of no where.

I want to find out who the owner of the business is, call his ass up, and tell him to give me step by step instructions to remove this shit, otherwise be neck deep in litigation.

I found the following information so far, so lets see if anyone can help me from there.

Diet Patch Inc.
  15941 South Harlem Ave
  Tinley Park, IL 60477
  US

Domain Name: MYDIETPATCHES.COM

Administrative Contact:
       Diet Patch Inc. [email protected]
       Diet Patch, Inc.
       15941 S. Harlem Ave #126
       Tinley Park, IL 60477
       US
       Phone: 800-901-1182
       Fax:

Ok, that 1800 number forwards all calls to his business line, which is (708)455-0838. Both have been disconnected as of today, but they both worked last night.

The phone lines are hosted by:

Mpower Communications
1701 Golf Rd Bldg 2
Rolling Meadows, IL ZipCode Phone:  (847) 806-6968  

I spoke with their legal department, but they say they cant give me the information for the owner of the phone lines. Now what?

Help me out.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 2:52:45 PM EDT
[#1]
curb stomp?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top