Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/12/2005 8:46:34 AM EDT
I don't know if you guys caught her this morning, but she continues to shine, and especially when she interviewed Sen. George Allen of Virginia.

At one point in their discussion, there was a small amount of banter between them, when Laura said to Sen. Allen "You know, I must be one of three Republicans living in D.C."

Allen's response: "Laura, you really need to move to Northern Virginia."

Laura: "I'd like to. It would be nice to live somewhere where the Second Amendment means something." She then went on to say (as I paraphrase): "I'd like to live somewhere I can be armed to defend myself."  Wow!  

I've heard her speak about the Second Amendment before, and how she was taught of it's importance by her father, who values it so highly. God bless you, Mr. Ingraham!  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:27:40 AM EDT
[#1]
she is so fucking hot.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:38:48 AM EDT
[#2]
What ever happened with the DC gun ban getting overturned?

I loved listening to her show, I haven't been able to get it since we left Portland.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top