Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2005 6:51:58 AM EDT
oughtta destroy this kid and sterilize the parents.    

12-Year-Old Faces Murder, Rape Charges

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (AP) - A 12-year-old boy has been charged with murdering and raping a male preschooler, a prosecutor said Tuesday.

The 12-year-old is not being identified because of his age. He is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday in juvenile court.

District Attorney William Bennett said 3-year-old Jeremy Rosario Milan died on Dec. 19, two days after being hospitalized with bruises and a head injury.

An autopsy found the younger boy died from blunt-force trauma to the brain. Bennett said Jeremy had been raped at least twice and beaten several times between Dec. 11 and Dec. 17, while he was left in the care of individuals outside his immediate family.

Earlier, the 12-year-old was charged with assaulting the little boy and pleaded innocent in juvenile court. He has been held in state custody since then on $10,000 bail.

Alan Black, the 12-year-old's lawyer, declined to comment.

Under state law, juveniles convicted of murder can be held in state custody only until age 21.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:54:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:55:23 AM EDT
[#2]
It's this damn war, it's got everyone all confused and worked up...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:56:55 AM EDT
[#3]
WTF, Over?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:57:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Little bastard should be put away for life...and I mean life, but it will never happen.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:57:27 AM EDT
[#5]
[Cyanide Virgina22]It's all Bush's fault![/Cyanide Virgina22]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:57:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Jesus.

I now support capital punishment for children.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:59:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:07:12 AM EDT
[#8]
There's something genuinly wrong with people if they are doing this crap at that young
of an age. The liberals will want to "rehabilitate" and not really punish him. This state is
f'd up, time to move!
Sad.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:08:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Where's that Demonic Possession thread????????
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:39:42 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Demonic little bastard should be executed.

I'm very sad about this whole mess, but I agree.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:47:36 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

more political spooge from Dpreacher.

do tell how this could be "bush's fault" being as you seem to have me all figured out. waiting.

Do tell mullah dpreacher.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:48:14 AM EDT
[#12]
this is a sad situation all around.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:50:39 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Jesus.

I always have.

now...just more than ever.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:50:44 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:52:56 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:53:57 AM EDT
[#16]
If you do an adult crime- willfully- you should be tried as an adult.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:58:12 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:58:59 AM EDT
[#18]
... Raped and killed?

He's 12...

...Sounds like its time for a 51st Trimester abortion to me.

Imagine how bad this kid could get in the future? I mean really, where is there to go after raping and killing someone? Kill more people?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:59:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Just cell him up with Michael Jackson

It's love, just love....

Crazy world - Crazy people - crazy crazy crazy
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:00:58 AM EDT
[#20]
Gene pool is being deleted by social programs ------- and this is the result.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:03:07 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:05:35 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not when you're 12.  The last thing developed in a kids mind is their ability to reason.  It's plain and simple.  You can't treat a 12 year old like a 20 year old.  It's cruel and wrong.  I don't have the perfect answer as to how to treat the 12 year old but you can't send him to prison.

Patty

How about you take him in your house and care for him ???

If not ------- get real...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:07:01 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not when you're 12.  The last thing developed in a kids mind is their ability to reason.  It's plain and simple.  You can't treat a 12 year old like a 20 year old.  It's cruel and wrong.  I don't have the perfect answer as to how to treat the 12 year old but you can't send him to prison.

Patty

If I'd raped and killed someone at 12, when I was just over 6 feet tall and 190 lbs... I may not have had the reason I do now, but I knew better than to rape and kill people. That's one of the basics that you get under your belt pretty early. Or should.

It's the subtle nuances you should be working on when you're 12. Stealing. Stuff like that. Killing and forcing someone to have sex with you should be taken care of by then.

I agree with you in that it is a terrible thought, to kill a 12 year old. But some 12 year olds most certainly do not think and act like 12 year olds. This one doesn't.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:10:27 AM EDT
[#24]
You can't really hold a child guilty of a capital crime, but in this case, the kid is obviously so far wrong that a "medical termination" of his life might be the only acceptable cure for whatever terrible malady controls him.  Clearly he can never be turned loose on society, and I think that it is obvious that the family needs close scrutiny to see what causitive factors led up to this.  I bet that 12 year old has been through some hellish shit himself, and probably someone needs to be held liable for that.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:11:59 AM EDT
[#25]
parents of the 12 year old need to be on trial also...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:17:25 AM EDT
[#26]
At age 12, you have no excuse to not know that it is wrong to kill and rape.  Even 8-year olds know that.  Execute him, he's unsalvagable.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:18:26 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

do tell how this could be "bush's fault" being as you seem to have me all figured out. waiting.

Chris

You can't read worth a fuck either.  There is only 1 "R" in my name.  Go away
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:19:20 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Jesus.

I always have.

Certain folks are just evil.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:24:24 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
There's something genuinly wrong with people if they are doing this crap at that young
of an age. The liberals will want to "rehabilitate" and not really punish him. This state is
f'd up, time to move!
Sad.

I bet the people who say this are the first to object to him moving into their neighborhood. I bet they'd be really understanding and 100% sure he would never do the same thing again.

-Foxxz
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:35:16 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

I see, you post my name in such, then when I ask you to enlighten me, you say go away? WTF. back it up man.
sorry about the extra "r" happens.

now do tell, or was that trolling of your own?

Chris
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 8:38:39 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

Maybe you'd allow him to help you improve the potty aim of your 5 yr old?

In my world, I don't care how old you are because it doesn't matter.  You do something this horrid, obviously on purpose, you NEED to die.

Any man who thinks different has been infected with liberalism/feminism.

Statements like yours make me rethink women's suffrage.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:25:17 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

I see, you post my name in such, then when I ask you to enlighten me, you say go away? WTF. back it up man.

Chris

I see, you were just trolling. figured as much.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:30:10 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

DING DING DING !

I think it's highly probably that the 12 year-old boy has been severely sexually abused himself - most likely by a family member.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:36:20 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

Chris

Chris

Actually, I just got back from lunch.  But yes, I was trolling for jackasses and you came running to the bait.  Have nice day, jackass.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:56:47 AM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

Chris

Chris

Actually, I just got back from lunch.  But yes, I was trolling for jackasses and you came running to the bait.  Have nice day, jackass.

so you freely admit you were trolling huh?
and you have the audacity to scream troll to someone else. what a maroon.  love the COC violation too. hope it gets caught.

matter of fact........................
I'd be willing to bet you're one of those who cried about the trolls last month too.
Chris
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 9:58:05 AM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

Chris

Chris

and you have the audacity to scream troll to someone else. what a maroon.  love the COC violation too. hope it gets caught. matter of fact........................

Chris

You just called him a maroon.

Isn't name-calling against the CoC?

Ironic, huh?

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:00:47 AM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
oughtta destroy this kid and sterilize the parents.    

12-Year-Old Faces Murder, Rape Charges

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (AP) - A 12-year-old boy has been charged with murdering and raping a male preschooler, a prosecutor said Tuesday.

The 12-year-old is not being identified because of his age. He is scheduled to be arraigned Wednesday in juvenile court.

District Attorney William Bennett said 3-year-old Jeremy Rosario Milan died on Dec. 19, two days after being hospitalized with bruises and a head injury.

An autopsy found the younger boy died from blunt-force trauma to the brain. Bennett said Jeremy had been raped at least twice and beaten several times between Dec. 11 and Dec. 17, while he was left in the care of individuals outside his immediate family.

Earlier, the 12-year-old was charged with assaulting the little boy and pleaded innocent in juvenile court. He has been held in state custody since then on $10,000 bail.

Alan Black, the 12-year-old's lawyer, declined to comment.

Under state law, juveniles convicted of murder can be held in state custody only until age 21.

Another Massachusetts Model Citizen (ala Ted Kennedy; John Kerry)
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:00:58 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

Chris

Chris

and you have the audacity to scream troll to someone else. what a maroon.  love the COC violation too. hope it gets caught. matter of fact........................

Chris

Ironic, huh?

do this, look up the definition of "maroon" and show me where it's a COC violation.

I'll wait good luck

Chris

No luck?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:07:00 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Demonic little bastard should be executed.

+1
agreed
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:14:16 AM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

and you have the audacity to scream troll to someone else. what a maroon.  love the COC violation too. hope it gets caught.

I'd be willing to bet you're one of those who cried about the trolls last month too.
Chris

I'm sorry to hear that you don't posses the amount of honor required to admit you are a DU troll.  I figured only a jackass troll would be unable to properly read my name, and then call me a mullah.

Have a nice day, jackass .  Come on... Rise to the bait...  
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:20:38 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

I'm sorry to hear that you don't posses the amount of honor required to admit you are a DU troll.  I figured only a jackass troll would be unable to properly read my name, and then call me a mullah.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:27:07 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

Chris

I knew you would.  See, I know you better then you thought.  You are FAR to easy to prey upon.  Now I'm bored.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:31:53 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Patty

According to notable child psychologist Jean Piaget, a child develops the reasoning to understand right from wrong at about age 5.  This kid is seven years overdue.

Fry the little shit, is what I say.  The fires are stoked, Satan's waiting.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:57:26 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Patty

Patty,

With all due respect, the severity of the crime takes this kid beyond the realm of normal 12 year olds.

And give me a break about not knowing right from wrong. My freakin' dogs know when they're doing something wrong, as easily evidenced by their behavior when they're caught. Children are smarter than dogs, or at least they should be.

Very sad stuff.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:14:10 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

Chris

I knew you would.  See, I know you better then you thought.  You are FAR to easy to prey upon.  Now I'm bored.

last reply. you'll be dismissed from here on out as a troll and nothing less.

See ya

Chris
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:33:49 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Chris

Chris

Chris

Chris

Ironic, huh?

do this, look up the definition of "maroon" and show me where it's a COC violation.

I'll wait good luck

Chris

No luck?

Chris
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:57:48 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 11:59:53 AM EDT
[#48]
its not his fault. he's a victim of society...

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:05:35 PM EDT
[#49]
That's just horrifying!  Wtf is wrong with kids these days???
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 12:18:24 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

If they can find them. Wanna bet dad/mom's not in the picture, and hasn't been, since way back when?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top