Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2005 5:33:32 AM EDT
I have Oly Arms FIRSH railed handguards - what do I need to be able to attach a Harris bipod?

Also, I have a Versa Pod bipod as well - is there something special I will need to attach it to the same setup?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:34:55 AM EDT
[#1]
For the Harris you will need an adapter rail.  Don't know about the other.

SGtar15
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 5:35:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks, Sarge.  I wonder who has these for sale?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:40:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Or, I suppose, just a sling swivel stud adapter?  That would allow me to attach the bipod.  Though I have to think there is a better way to attach a bipod to a railed handguard - right?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 6:47:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Or, I suppose, just a sling swivel stud adapter?  That would allow me to attach the bipod.  Though I have to think there is a better way to attach a bipod to a railed handguard - right?

I don't think there is. This is the traditional method from what I can tell. Yankee Hill and knights both make good adapters.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:25:07 AM EDT
[#5]
The Harris web site shows all the adapters they make and how they are used.  Go there first.

I am sure places like Midway and Brownells sells them online.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:30:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Ive got the YHM adapter. Was like 25.00 from Brightflashlights here on the board...
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 7:41:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Thanks, Viper and Sarge - IM sent to Brightflashlights
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top