Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/12/2005 3:29:29 AM EDT
Since no one seems to be making any progress in getting a magblock done for the CavArms Mark 2 lowers to allow use of GreaseGun mags, I need a few of the converted UZI 45 mags for use with an Oly Arms 45 upper.

Anyone know where I can find a few?  10 rounders would be fine, though a 16 rounder would be nice.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:40:28 AM EDT
[#1]
from oly?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:44:32 AM EDT
[#2]
yea.  Oly charges $65 for 10 rounders.  They don't have any 16's
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:46:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Ick - thought I might find someone here with a few extra for less.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:05:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Ick - thought I might find someone here with a few extra for less.

That would be nice.  I have some 30 round 9mm sten mags with welded blacks for my 9mm.  I am thinking about converting one to 45.

Must feed the 45 beast. 10 rounds is fun.  But more would be much better.

Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:18:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Nice rig - I'm still trying to get some quotes back from some people on how much to build one that is flat top, no front site post, FIRSH handgaurds, etc.

My 9mm is set up like that and is SWEET.

I wish I had some metalworking skill - I'd make a mint off a nice magblock for the CavArms Mk2 recveivers so that you can use Greasgun mags.  A LOT of people would buy those.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:25:29 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Nice rig - I'm still trying to get some quotes back from some people on how much to build one that is flat top, no front site post, FIRSH handgaurds, etc.

My 9mm is set up like that and is SWEET.

I wish I had some metalworking skill - I'd make a mint off a nice magblock for the CavArms Mk2 recveivers so that you can use Greasgun mags.  A LOT of people would buy those.

Thanks.

Yes.  I am contemplating welding a 30 rounds thompson mag to the bottom of my Uzi mag.  Just mess around with it to see if I could could mage a mega mag.  Of couse the damn thing would stick down from the gun about a foot.  But 30+ rounds of 45 would kick ass.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:33:27 AM EDT
[#7]
They ain't cheap and thats why I haven't bought any more mags for my 40cal upper. I only have one mag for it
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 4:51:19 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
They ain't cheap and thats why I haven't bought any more mags for my 40cal upper. I only have one mag for it

DAMNIT!!!  Must.....resist.....buying.......28 round 45acp mag for $80.

Thanks for the site.  I will probably break down and order one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top