Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2005 3:01:45 PM EDT

bobby ripped em off as fast as he could and all were in the bullseye
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:16:31 PM EDT
[#1]
KOH is a violent show, if it's not Bobby shootiing it's that chick that tried to blackmail Hank but shot herself in the dumpster.
Lets not forget the deer hunting episode either
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:22:19 PM EDT
[#2]
haha
the grandfather showed up
"sorry I'm late, stopped by the museum on the way over. Had to give FDR the finger"
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:29:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I like the episode where Dale has the AD and loses the gun club presidency.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:33:27 PM EDT
[#4]
it's texas

we watch it most nights.  I've talked to a few people on here that remind me of Hank Hill.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:37:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 3:54:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
it's texas

we watch it most nights.  I've talked to a few people on here that remind me of Hank Hill.

Chris

TexRdNec does sell propane and propane accessories.no way!!! LOL that's funny.

My husband is a mind-cousin to Dale Gribble.  AFDB, anyone?

AFDB?

Chris
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:08:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 4:15:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
AFDB?

AFDB.

Chris
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:29:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
it's texas

Chris

TexRdNec does sell propane and propane accessories.no way!!! LOL that's funny.

My husband is a mind-cousin to Dale Gribble.  AFDB, anyone?

AFDB?

Chris

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:37:54 PM EDT
[#10]
I am now watching all KOTH episodes in order to prepare myself for moving to Texas.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:39:43 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:43:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Oh man... I love the episode where bobby says, "Dad, Can I put a gun rack on my bike?" and hank says "do you know how long I have been waiting for you to ask that question."
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 2:51:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
haha
the grandfather showed up
"sorry I'm late, stopped by the museum on the way over. Had to give FDR the finger"

HAH!  That's great!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 2:54:18 AM EDT
[#14]
I havent watched it since about 2000 probaly.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:15:41 AM EDT
[#15]
which season is the shooting episode? and what's the name of the episode?
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:16:55 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
which season is the shooting episode? and what's the name of the episode?

There was one early on in the series but I dont know if they are refering to that one.  The early one was the only episode I ever saw
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:18:53 AM EDT
[#17]
I watch that show.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:39:44 AM EDT
[#18]
I caught it last night, fricken great episode.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 3:44:33 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I am now watching all KOTH episodes in order to prepare myself for moving to Texas.

You think it's a parody?  You'll find out soon enough that it's just Texas life.  

After spending a good portion of my life in South Austin I think they've got it down.
Link Posted: 1/12/2005 10:37:53 AM EDT
[#20]
Then when Hank goes to the "sports therapist" The "doctor" tells him, "shooting is ten percent physical, and a hundred percent mental."

Hank, "That adds up to a hundred and ten percent."

I love that show! The characters are well developed and the dialog is killer.  The best thing, and this is kind of corny but, the best thing is they ALWAYS make the right choice.  Of course there's conflict, wouldn't be much of a story without, but at the end of the day Morals and Righteousness and Compassion weigh in to the exclusion of everything else, and sometimes Hank has to kick someone's ass, but he always does it for the right reasons, never selfish always protecting his family or friends.  Ever see the one where Hank puts on the dress to protect Bill from ridicule and help him FINALLY deal with the pain of his wife leaving him? (Awesome)
Even that bastard Cotton acts honorably (see how much he loves Bobby).

I think its one of the best written shows to come out in a long time. The end of this "shooting episode" was excellent.

Bobby, (paraphrase) "Wow! we won second place.  That's awesome. In our first year of compeating second place.  They better watch out next year, huh dad?"
Hank has an overwelming "ah-hah" moment, "Yup, we can only get better from here on in....Uh, where did we park?  Maybe we'd better go back for your ma' "
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top