Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2005 1:24:34 PM EDT
From a Diane Sawyer article:

"And of course, there also was the father and sister from Salt Lake City who came to a day after day to search photographs of the bodies at a Thailand morgue — and then, on the eighth day, with us by their side, saw the red halter top in one photo that extinguished hope.

"This is her shirt — the one that she bought," said Shonti Breisch, 18, of her 15-year-old sister Kali.

"Oh, my God!" said the teens' father, Dr. Stuart Breisch, weeping."

I barely knew her, but she goes to school with my brother. Damn. Sweet girl too, I hope she doesn't get screwed up over this.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 1:25:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Well so much for the theory that only a bunch of worthless muslims were killed and that they all deserved it anyway....

I am sorry for their loss.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 1:27:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Still almost 2,000 americans unaccounted for in that part of the world.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 1:28:32 PM EDT
[#3]
I talked to a guy New Years eve, who was going home, bundle of nerves. Said his fiance was over there and missing, no word.

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 10:02:13 PM EDT
[#4]
BTT.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top