Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2005 8:31:46 AM EDT
So here I am after just passing throught the lack-of-security checkpoint in San Antonio Tx.  I get the magic SSSS on every boarding pass this trip because of several one-way tickets.  So the fucking idiots give me a little pink card.  I remove all metal, shoes, belt, watch, etc. but the fucking card they give me makes me beep in the magnetometer.  That totally negates the layer of security the magnetometer provides.  I stripped down for nothing.  As much as it pisses me off to take off my belt and shoes, I did it for nothing on this one.  

Keep in mind the wanding and pat down is very limited because of all of the recently reported abuse, so the magnetometer should be playing the full role it was designed for.  Fucking stupid!!

Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:42:27 AM EDT
[#1]

TSA Security Idiocy  

But you repeat yourself...

Just out of curiousity, would any terrorist be stupid enough to buy a one-way ticket?  
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 8:46:44 AM EDT
[#2]
The 9/11 dudes did buy oneway tix.  

What do you expect they are not college grads doing the work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top