Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/11/2005 6:40:37 AM EDT
I really want to go to a weekend or week long school for tactical ops such as CQB and room clearing, etc. Simunitions would be the best and obviously so would a multi story killhouse. I am NOT LEO or military, just thought this would be fun as hell. Any suggestions? I saw the "Urban Ops" thing on Extreme Adventures - but it's $3500 for 3 days, can anyone beat that?
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:42:28 AM EDT
[#1]
you check out blackwater???  some of the NY/NJ folks went, also the VA boys too.  they had fun to say the least but I'm not sure it's CQB stuff.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:07:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Perfect! Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:11:00 AM EDT
[#3]
try thunder ranch or gunsite.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:11:00 AM EDT
[#4]
TFTT  (www.tftt.com)  Lots of different classes and they travel around the country.

Max is a great instructor and a good friend
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top