Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2005 9:49:38 PM EDT
And I am hitting the hay, maybe tomorrow every one can wake up and remember it's just the Internet.

I think every one here has a right to and opinion however it is the right of the sites owner what he will do with the site and how he wants it to be ran,

I respect all of yeah for being good people, well most of you and just think emotions are a little high and every one just needs to remember. It's only the Internet.

so get some sleep on it, in the morning hopefully every one can realize we are pretty much decent people around here and we shouldn't take too much to heart.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:51:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Well I must be the strange one its not the stuff going on here that has me pissed off.

I also got 6 hours left until I can sleep and didnt bring anything for pain to work.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:52:32 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Well I must be the strange one its not the stuff going on here that has me pissed off.

I also got 6 hours left until I can sleep and didnt bring anything for pain to work.

can't drink on the job? I Kid I kid...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:54:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

can't drink on the job? I Kid I kid...

I have done it before, the drinking thing doesnt appeal to me anymore.  If Im going to go into work fucked up I perfer something that has less signs.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:54:24 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Five hours for me. I'm alone here with nothing but a few more strips of beef jerky and I'm fucking STARVING.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:58:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Five hours for me. I'm alone here with nothing but a few more strips of beef jerky and I'm fucking STARVING.

Atleast you got Jerky I had some fries earlier, and Im hungry too.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:01:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Shoulda stopped at Wendy's on the way in, gonna be a long night...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:05:54 PM EDT
[#7]
I brought a whole chicken to work and I have some popcorn too. Too bad I can't IM them to you.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:06:00 PM EDT
[#8]
I just got off work and I have about 8 hours and I have to go have a tooth pulled.  I think I'll need something for pain then.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:09:09 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
I brought a whole chicken to work and I have some popcorn too. Too bad I can't IM them to you.

Yea I could IM you those 50 something bags of chips I got.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:18:53 PM EDT
[#10]
My wife's at home tonight, think I'm gonna wake her up and make her bring my sustenance.

...probably gonna starve AND sleep on the couch for this...
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:20:27 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

What is causing the pain?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:21:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Somewhat sick so I feel bad from that, and my wrist is acting up again, hasnt bothered me in 2 weeks until today.  Its supposed to be a sprain but it never goes away.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:26:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Somewhat sick so I feel bad from that, and my wrist is acting up again, hasnt bothered me in 2 weeks until today.  Its supposed to be a sprain but it never goes away.

You probably sprained it again before it completely healed up.  I've done that before.

It sucks to be stuck at work when you're sick.  Are you stopping by a pharmacy after work?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:29:17 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Atleast you got Jerky I had some fries earlier, and Im hungry too.

One of my Deputies is enroute with 2 mexican pizzas and 1 order of quesadeas
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:30:15 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

It sucks to be stuck at work when you're sick.  Are you stopping by a pharmacy after work?

Not worth it, Im not that bad off just more annoying.

As for the sprain things thats been going on since March.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:33:27 PM EDT
[#16]
Sleep, whats that? Haven't been to sleep in over a day and I have work in a few hrs. I feel like a pile of garbage.

I come here for a few hours and the shit has hit the ceiling fan.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 10:55:34 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not worth it, Im not that bad off just more annoying.

As for the sprain things thats been going on since March.

Do you know what caused the sprain in the first place?  Maybe it's more than just a sprain.  Possibly a tendon problem?  Oh well.  I'm no doctor.  Good luck with the wrist.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top