Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/10/2005 9:41:52 PM EDT
Anyone?

I heard that they are considered 'pests' and therefore there isn't a license system or limit to them. Would be nice since I'm not ready for deer season yet and I'd like to go hunt something. When I went fishing Saturday morning I noticed quite  a few javelina and deer prints in the mud, followed by a few coyote prints.

Ben
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:45:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I've done a few hunts, I don't like the taste of wild pig, they did help me confirm the truth about rbcd ammo
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:48:14 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've done a few hunts, I don't like the taste of wild pig, they did help me confirm the truth about rbcd ammo

And that is?

I've never tasted wild pig before. Maybe it's an excuse to go out and blast one...

Ben
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:49:16 PM EDT
[#3]
TheRedGoat hunts them, I think.  And he's in TX.
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:56:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Anybody know a good place to hunt? Some public lands or whatnot?

Ben
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:57:52 PM EDT
[#5]
My absolute favorite animal to blast into pieces. People laugh at me because I'm scared of them though.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top