Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2001 8:07:06 AM EDT
"Let Us Pray" for her
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 8:18:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, let's.  We may hate what she stands for, but cancer is a sucky way for anyone to die.

Sara believes that what she is doing will make the world "safer".  She's wrong, but her heart's in the right place.  If your loved-one had been shot by a maniac (and you were not a Second Amendment supporter) you might very well think that getting rid of the guns was the answer (and possible).  At least I understand her motivation.

I don't hate Sara Brady.  She's an individual citizen who's allowed to do what she thinks is right.  I reserve my contempt for Diane Feinstein, Chucky Schumer, Rod Blagojevich, et. al.  These people swore to uphold and defend the Constitution and are instead trying to destroy it.[sniper]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 8:49:21 AM EDT
[#2]
someone should have told her smokes kill over 10 times more people every year than handguns
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 8:55:47 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
She's wrong, but her heart's in the right place.
View Quote

How can you say this despicable woman's "heart is in the right place" when she uses her crippled husband like an organ grinder uses his monkey?  Anyone who would use a crippled person, especially one who is totally dependent on them, as a prop or puppet in a show to ellicit $upport and $ympathy has a heart floating in a jar of formaldehyde.  Sarah Brady is a ruthless propagandist who wouldn't rate the pubic hairs on a public toilet without her trapped husband.  She lost whatever "heart" she had the day the first check arrived at HCI, Inc.
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 9:00:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm sympathetic...The poor Lady is probably getting weak...No problem Sara I will step in and help you...

You need a light honey?
(Bic or Zippo?)

John
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 9:08:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Ditto what the Commissioner said. If Jim got greased by a soccermom driving a minivan full of screaming snotnosed kids and yaking on a cell phone do you think Sara would join SoccerMom Control? (I don't think so...)
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 9:16:34 AM EDT
[#6]
How sad.  :)

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/sara3.jpg[/img]

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/sarah.jpg[/img]

[img]web-comm.com/ar15/sarah2.jpg[/img]

Link Posted: 6/19/2001 10:33:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Well, according to the news ticker on the AOL sign up page, the New York Times is reporting that Geraldine Ferraro has blood cancer.

Is Fineswine next?
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 10:43:08 AM EDT
[#8]
My post would be blank, except to point out if ya cant say somethin' nice....
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 10:43:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Is God sending a message?
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 10:47:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Good Riddance.

Say hello to Hitler for me.
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 10:53:05 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
My post would be blank, except to point out if ya cant say somethin' nice....
View Quote

Duh...   Sarah Brady Loves Her Vegetable!
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 10:58:38 AM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Ronnie Stephens:
Good Riddance.

Say hello to Hitler for me.
View Quote

if hitler gets the pineapple, what does sara get?              beta c-mag?

lung cancer is a bad way to go. i wouldn't wish it on anyone......
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 12:05:31 PM EDT
[#13]
Rain falls on the just and unjust alike.  
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 12:11:13 PM EDT
[#14]
Easy guys! let's not revel in others' misfortune, whoever they may be.  Having lung cancer is bad enough (I've seen more than a few).
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 12:35:10 PM EDT
[#15]
She is an evil being trying to destroy the sacred rights of Americans, and laughing all the way. She knows what she's doing.

I'll dance on her grave.

[img]http://www.homestead.com/showmethefun/files/dhillarysilv.gif[/img]

radioman

Link Posted: 6/19/2001 12:38:40 PM EDT
[#16]
I have got something she can smoke!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 12:42:37 PM EDT
[#17]
MHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA i dont know weither to be happy or to be well happy  oh yeah i almost forgot [:D] [:D][:]}[:D][:D][:D] so when can he throw the party [beer]

Link Posted: 6/19/2001 2:16:03 PM EDT
[#18]
Sarah Brady.....ahhhhhhh

Now THERES one Bit**, in whose mouth I will piss in.....since her guts are on fire.....

Now......Isnt that a happy nice thought? Helpful and such?

Rot In Peace
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 4:01:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
.  I reserve my contempt for Diane Feinstein, Chucky Schumer, Rod Blagojevich, et. al.  These people swore to uphold and defend the Constitution and are instead trying to destroy it.[sniper]
View Quote

Don't you worry. And I am so serious when I tell you this. They stood in front of many people and took an oath and put there hand on the bible and said so help me God. They swore to God!! This is going to be remembered when they stand in front of their maker. God knows all. Nothing is hidden in the sight of the almighty. We might be limited to what we can do but God will work all things out. Don't worry the battle belongs to the lord!!!!
I am not going to wish Sarah bad luck. I wish she finds Jesus and gets saved. If she doesn't well what can I say. It is going to be her and God one on one. God have mercy.
See I really doubt she knows Jesus because if she did she would think differently. She would know it is not the gun but the human heart. The human heart is the most wicked. The story of cane and able. And we know a gun wasn't involved in that. As much as a liberal would tell you that it was. And swear to the fact.
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 4:07:40 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
She is an evil being trying to destroy the sacred rights of Americans, and laughing all the way. She knows what she's doing.

I'll dance on her grave.

[img]http://www.homestead.com/showmethefun/files/dhillarysilv.gif[/img]

radioman

hey radioman nice legs[BD]

View Quote
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 4:47:18 PM EDT
[#21]
right on commisioner!any thing that ugly has got to go.the sooner the better.i love how the commisioner summed it up.man thats right on the money.
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 4:59:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Great! Now we`ll probaly get stuck with a "Sarah Brady Day". If they make it a holiday, it`ll be a good day off to go to the range. I`m still waiting for "Jesse Jackson Day".[:D]
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 7:26:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Is her family going to go after the tobacco companies and those who use their products?

fuatos
Link Posted: 6/19/2001 8:15:23 PM EDT
[#24]
No hate for Sarah Brady. She is simply misguided. Unfortunately she will not live long enough to realize how wrong she has been.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top